Chapter 2

Zayn gripped onto Niall's hand tightly. as they entered a romantic, quiet little resturant. Two or three couples sat around tables, but there was one guy on his own. He had short brown hair, with matching warm brown eyes. He looked pretty hot, Niall admitted, but pushed the thought away as soon as it came. He was dating Zayn. He was on a date with Zayn. He was checking out another guy, while his boyfriend was right beside him. Just as Niall was hurriedly looking away, the guy looked up, and their eyes locked. He was about 20 years of age, and had a bit of stubble. Niall wasn't sure if you could called it a beard or not.

"Niall." He heard Zayn hiss harshly from his side. He jumped, blushing and looking up at his boyfriend, trying to hide the guilt that fluttered around disapprovingly in his stomach.

"Sorry, was kind of out it there." Niall muttered.

"I noticed," Zayn said, gripping Niall's hand tighter, "Does it have anything to do with the guy over there?" He asked. Niall quickly shook his head, but he has always been a terrible liar.

"Good." Zayn replied, moving his hand to grip Niall's shoulder. He gripped it tightly, digging his nails into the skin, and Niall let out a small whine of pain as Zayn dragged him to a table and forced him down into one of the seats.

Through the whole date, Niall could feel the brunettes' eyes boring into his skull, and while it was extremely awkward and annoying, somehow, Niall felt comforted in the hold of this strangers eyes.

Niall's eyes snapped open, and a wave of relief washed over him. It was just a dream. A memory. But a twisted one. A nightmare.

Zayn was soft, gentle, humble. Perhaps he was a bit jealous of the stranger in the resturant. But he was gentle. Zayn didn't hurt Niall; would never hurt him.

Niall let out a soft whimper from the thought, then stopped dead, as warm breath fell on his hear, and someone's hushed voice whsipered in his ear,

"Shhhh! It's okay." The stranger whispered, lips touching against the frightened boys ear. Niall tensed up as his senses came back, to find he was sitting, well almost laying, in whom he assumed was his kidnapper's arms.

Setting aside how scared he was, Niall laid back onto the man's chest, feeling his whole insides flutter. Maybe with fright, maybe with anxiety, but maybe because he was somehow comforted by this frightening person.

"There's a good boy." He whispered against Niall's hair. Niall shuddered, desperately praying, that someone would find him soon.

He was scared. Absoloutely petrified, of what was going on at this moment. But he felt some kind of security in this man's strong arms. He felt some kind of want, a need to get closer to him.

Niall had been here a while now. Each day, soup and bread and water had been found beside him, and Niall always smiled, knowing he wasn't forgotten, that this man cared. There was something about the place that made him feel warm, despite his lack of clothes and the frozen walls. Maybe it was the guy who was holding him right now, that made him safe.

It had happened before. Niall, waking up in the kidnapper's arms, and him just whispering soothingly, telling him he'll be fine. Was it bad? Was it bad, that Niall was feeling so trapped, and yet he enjoyed it? Was it wrong? Was it wrong, if he was slowly becomming used to the kidnapper's hold? Was it?

Was it wrong?

Is it bad?

Maybe it was, but somehow Niall didn't care. He loved the feel this stranger gave him. So scared, but so sheltered, so special. So, wanted. Maybe more wanted than how Zayn made him feel.

Was that wrong?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, how was that? it's kind of just a drabble in way, but i promise it will get interesting (i hope).

Please vote and comment. It has 20 VOTES already!! It's amazing. I may do another update tomorrow if I finish most of my homework, but yeah,

please comment.

Also, I can't believe Zayn's not doing the rest of the tour?! So sad. :c I hope he gets some good rest, and comes back soon. anything, so long as he doesn't quit the band. :c

Anyway, Love you all

:D