Beautiful Tears

Warning: This chapter contains sexual 'smutty' content. If you are uncomfortable to read... you have been warned hehe
Now on to the good part :) 

The night was still young
The sun was still setting
The heat and the tears
All too real.

Joe's pov:

As I reached my house, I parked my car in the middle of the driveway. Leaving everything in the car, I rushed to Kaoru side, opening the door, and carrying him bridal style. Cherry was surprised that he let out a little squeal. I was getting more and more impatient, my lower part throbbing from excitement. I know Cherry was feeling it too, because he was blushing intensely. He buried his face onto my neck. His warm breath was tickling me and all I wanted to do was make a mess out of him.

I barely managed to open the door, when I pinned Kaoru on the wall. He wrapped his legs around my waist. I threw my keys on the floor, not wanting to waste another second. He was hard and so was our breath. He let a little moan and that was the breaking point. I crashed my lips onto his, sucking them... devouring them. Those lips that I always craved for. He gave in immediately, opening his mouth a little so that my tongue could penetrate. Our hot salvias mixing, making a mess out of us. I needed more.

"Ko..." he whispered under our heavy breath.

"Yes baby?" I said, teasing him.

"Please..." he let out. A smirked formed on my lips, leaning closer, our lips inches apart.

"Please what...?" I wanted to tease him even more. His eyes begging for my touch.

"Fuck me" he whispered, sending shiver down my spine.

I grabbed his firm, round ass, squeezing it a little bit, making him moan in my ears. I made my way to the bed, still caring him. Throwing him on the mattress, his kimono got looser, exposing his beautiful, erected, pink nipples. They looked delicious. I opened the drawer of my nightstand, taking out a condom and some lube. He looked at me, still breathing hard.

"Quickly Ko..." he demanded, which made my breath hitch and my dick twitch in my boxers. He was too cunning... he knew exactly what he was doing.

I got on top of him, opening his kimono a little more, exposing his entire chest for me. He got shy, covering it with his hand.

"Let me see" I ordered.

"It's embarrassing... I don't have boobs. Maybe you won't like..." before he could finish, I slammed my lips on his, kissing him roughly, not letting him speak anymore nonsense.

"You are beautiful, princess" I said, pinning his hands above his head, forcing him to expose every part of him. He was so hot and sexy. "Let me see all of you" I whispered in his ears, sending shivers to his body. I kissed him once more on his lips, before trailing down my kisses down to his neck, sucking on his skin. I was searching for his sweet spot when Cherry whimpered underneath me, signaling that I have found it. I felt satisfied, smiling against his neck. Still not enough, I kept kissing and sucking on his soft skin, reaching his gorgeous nipples. I started licking and biting them gently, leaving wet marks all over them.

Still pinning his hands above him, with one of my hands, I slid my other hand up his tight. Caressing it slowly, before making my way under his boxers. Squeezing his ass cheeks harder than before, making the room filled with his erotic moans. I looked at him, making sure he was okay. He nodded, signaling to continue. I pulled his boxer down his leg revealing his hard, throbbing cock.

"Stop teasing me Ko..." he said, reaching his limits.

Cherry's pov:

He was teasing me a lot; I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him... I needed him inside me. I needed him now. I felt embarrassed that I was the only one naked. He released his tight grip on my wrist, freeing me. I reached for his pants, trying to pull them down.

"You are still wearing to much clothes" I mumbled, making Kojiro chuckle. I trailed my fingers down his chest, undoing his button and zipper of his pants, tugging it down, helping him out of them. He smirked. He reached for his shirt, lifting it up, revealing his tone abdominal. I was drooling at the site of his firm abs, in front of me. I still couldn't believe this man was all mine. I muttered something quietly, but Joe still heard it. He smirked once more.

"Could you repeat that baby?" Asking me to repeat even thought I knew he heard it the first time.

"Stop teasing me, I know you heard me the first time..." I managed to say, breathing hard.

"One more time baby..." he kept teasing me.

"I need you now... please" I said, looking to the side. I gave in... I needed him.

Before I could say anything else, he grabbed the lube, putting some on his fingers. I wanted it and fast. His hand made its way to my tight hole, making it throb.

"I'm going to enter one finger, okay?" he asked, making sure I was ready. I nodded.

His finger slowly entered me, making me bite my lips, preventing any sound to escape. It was a bit painful at first, but it got more arousing by the second. He pumped his finger in and out, making sure I was being well prepared. After a little while, he added another finger, thrusting even harder than before, making me moan loud. My hole tightened around his finger.

"So here it is" he said, smirking and uncontrollably fingering my prostate. It was driving crazy.

"I'm ready, Ko..." I let out.

Before I knew it, he wrapped the plastic around his big, hard cock. He flipped me around, laying on my stomach. My ass fully exposed. He slid his cock up and down my pinkish opening.

"Fuck princess, you are so hot" he said, grunting.

Not wasting any more time, he pushed the tip inside the hole, making me moan like crazy. I couldn't stop myself; I was drowning in pleasure.

"Fuck..." I breathed out heavily, as he thrusted himself fully inside me. He got closer to my neck, kissing and sucking it again, claiming me more with his sweet marks. "Kiss me..." I whispered under my breath. He reached for my face, turning it to the side and kissing me passionately.

"This won't do." He said before flipping me back on my back, making me face him. He got bigger inside of me.

"Ko...harder" before I could say anything, he thrusted harder and faster inside of me.

"I'm sorry Kaoru. Bare with me a little" he groaned louder, pounding into me like crazy. He was like a wild animal – controlled by his urges.

I screamed his name out of pleasure, tears falling down my eyes down my cheeks. My legs started to give up, shaking. My face was a mess - a combinations of sweat and tears. My toes curled up as the thrilling sensation of him moving inside of me rocked through me. Before I knew it, my dick was throbbing harder, and I knew I was about to cum. "Ko... cumming!" I managed to say before cumming all over the sheets. Not long after I finished, Kojiro groaned loudly, signaling he also finished. His body collapsed on top of mine, making sure he doesn't crush me with his strong physic.

We were both a mess, breathing harder than ever. My body was trembling a little bit. I couldn't move at all, but it felt amazing.

"You okay baby?" he asked, facing me.

"Hmm" I hummed back, before closing my eyes, drifting into a deep sleep. The last thing I remembered was feeling a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, princess"

I love you too.

————————————————————————
🌸That was my first time writing smut. I hope you enjoyed it because I sure did hehe...🌸
Dont forget to comment ideas you want to see me write🍵