My Safe Heaven

WARNING: smut.

For the first time
Since forever
I remembered what
Safety and security felt like.

Cherry's pov:

I woke up to a cold breeze caressing my back, sending goosebumps all over my body. A heavy pressure around my waist and a warm breath on my neck. I opened my eyes only to see myself in Joe's muscular, tight embrace. I felt relieved that he was still here in the morning... but again why should he leave when that was his house. Where would he go...? I l giggled under my breath at that thought when the stupid gorilla started moving.

"Good morning, baby" he whispered in my ear, with a deep morning voice. He sounded very sexy... it turned me on just a little. But most of all, the way he looked with his hair pushed to the back and his smile, gave me shivers.

"Good morning" I replied, looking to the side. Thoughts of last night kept popping in my head, making me blush. He chuckled before getting closer to my face. I shut my mouth close, scared of having a bad morning breath... I didn't want to embarrass myself any further. I tried moving my head to the side but before I could do anything, Joe's hand grabbed my face, crashing his lips onto mine. My face heated up while I froze in place. He let out a smiled before letting go of my lips. "What was that for?" I asked still surprised from the kiss.

"Can't I get a morning kiss from my boyfriend?" he asked sarcastically, looking deep into my eyes.

I looked away, trying to avoid eye contact. I was still not used to being this close to him. Maybe with a little more time, I could be the one initiating kisses. But for now, I will have to depend on him. "I didn't say I didn't like it, but a warning would be much appreciated" I explained before kissing his lips, giving him a taste of his own medicine. His eyes opened wildly, not saying a word, he just staired at my lips as if he wanted another one. "You can't have another one" I proudly said, teasing him.

"Mmmm... you sure about that?" he said, pulling my naked body closer to his. Our skin caressing each other, keeping them warm.

Even though I fell asleep immediately yesterday after having sex with Kojiro, I felt somehow clean, and I was wearing boxers. "Did you clean me up yesterday?" I asked, trying to uncover this mystery.

His hand made it way to my lower back, caressing it slowly before attacking my ass, squeezing it. I let out a small moan, before punching him gently on the chest. "What are you doing, Ko?!" I said, trying to free myself from his embrace. He laughed, tightening his grip around my ass. "Ko... please stop..." I managed to say, feeling weak in my legs. My dick was reacting to his touch, and I felt embarrassing. I buried my face into his chest, trying to hide my excited face.

"Princess. Show me you face." He demanded, pulling my chin up so our faces could meet.

"I don't want to do it now... it's too bright..." even though my hole was twitching, begging to be filled, I was not going to ask for it. NEVER! That was impossible. Joe noticed that I was getting aroused and hungry for his touch because he too was asking for mine.

"Baby..." he whispered purposely in my ear, trying to push my limits even more.

"Ko, please... Ah... Please stop teasing..." I barely managed to say, feeling the heat control my every word.

He smirked before pulling my boxers down my legs, exposing my boner. His hands travelled back to my ass cheeks, squeezing them harder than before. He then made his way to my dick, massaging the tip carefully. I wrapped my hands around his neck, breathing heavily.

"Ko... ahh! Not just me..." I whispered against his ear.

"Then do something about it" he said, teasing me.

I pulled his boxers down, exposing his erected dick. I started rubbing it with hands, making him grunt out of pleasure. Our movement got faster and our moans louder. One of my hands reached for his back, digging my nails inside his skin. I scratched it repeatedly, leaving marks while the pleasure drove us both crazy... until we reached our limits. We released, cumming all over our stomach and sheets, making a mess out of us. We let go, laying on our back, breathing. (Those sheets needed to be washed. Hehe)

"That was amazing..." he said.

"Hmmm" I hummed. He got closer once more and kissed me before leaving the bed. He grabbed a clean shirt and a boxer, covering his bruised back.

"Go wash up. I will make breakfast." He winked as he left his bedroom.

Waking up next to him, sharing the same bed, same room, same bathroom... same everything was pure happiness. I stayed still on my back, looking at the white ceiling for a little longer in bed. I imaged how our life would be if we had our own place. I smiled to that thought, before careful standing up, feeling a bit of pain in my lower back, from last night. "Damn he is rough" I let out, blushing a little bit.

As I made my way to the bathroom, I turned the water on, filling the tub. I looked at the mirror and that is when I noticed the marks he left yesterday. They were all over my body...hickeys.

I turned red to that sight... "What the..." I muttered under my breath, touching them. Even though it would be a bother to cover them up all, I felt happy inside. It was the symbol of his love, engraved in on my skin. "I wish they would stay for longer" I said, stupidly smiling.

"Well, that won't be a problem" I jumped at the sudden voice. Joe was resting his body on the door.

"I thought you were making breakfast?" I asked.

"Don't try and change the subject..." he replied, smirking. "So about the..."

"Get out!" I yelled, covering my skin with my hands.

"Sure thing..." he chuckled, heading back to the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes, getting in the tub that was now filled with warm water and some vanilla oil. I sat, lifting my head up. I sighed. I felt relaxed. I hadn't been able to breath for a while. The fear of losing Kojiro because of my past mistakes hunted me ever since I saw Adam again. I wished he stayed in America. Maybe he would have kept my fears and insecurities with him there. But reality was harsh. Now that I was finally with the love of my life, I needed to be ready to fight my demons and protect Ko with everything I got... even if that meant hurting myself in the process. I was ready.

I finished washing up and dressing into new, clean clothes that I took from Kojiro's closet. They were big on me, but they made me feel secure. His smell was all over the place. This house was always my comfort place. I let out a small laugh before heading to the kitchen smelling delicious food. Everything about Ko made me feel safe: his touch, his kisses, his house, his clothes and most importantly his food. I was starving.

Thank you my safe heaven.