Fools #4

22/08/29

It is again, Monday. How time could fly so fast, Jungkook wasn't delighted to go to school for the first time in his life.

He forced himself to go out from his room and as expected his parents had gone to work already, only the maids and their butlers are here to take care of his little sister, Somi again. He bid goodbye to the thirteen year old girl who's still eating her breakfast at the dining room, before heading out to wait for his friends.

The usual morning routine of his friend group is where Jisu will fetch everyone of them with her huge car on the way to school. He looked at the time and his friends should be here any moment of now.

Jungkook couldn't help but to glance at the mansion next to them. He took out his phone from his blazer pocket as he searched for a name on his contact. He can't believe he's doing this but Jungkook needed to clear everything up. This is making him insane. He dislike the woman for goodness sake and he will keep disliking her until his last breath.

One thing more he dislike about her is, she never take him seriously

One thing more he dislike about her is, she never take him seriously. It's all about games and competitions on her part and Jungkook is getting tired of it. She overboard last night and Jungkook is mad.

 She overboard last night and Jungkook is mad

Right on time, his friends also arrived. Jungkook could just hope for a smooth conversation later with his childhood nemesis because for sure the ravenette have other plans in her mind.

BEST PEOPLE ON EARTH (6)
is active now.

Gyeom
Anyone of y'all know where Kook's heading?

Bam
How tf would we know?
You two are seat mates.

Chu
What if he went to talk to Chaeyeon?
She's in the infirmary right now for volunteer.

Mina
Why would he want to talk to her?