Feelings #4

22/11/19

Almost 2 hours before the event ends. Students and visitors that have been lining up to their booths finally gotten fewer which means lesser work to all the students in Room B. Some of them are bored to their wits and one of them is Minnie who dragged her boyfriend with her for an evil prank.

"Who will be our candidates babe?" Minnie grinned, as she scan the names of their classmates.

Seeing the things that the blonde is holding on her hands. Yugyeom thought the craziest idea, he slid his hand to his girlfriend's waist as he lean closer to whisper on her ear. "Someone who hate each other would be interesting..."

The mischievous smile on Yugyeom's lips mirrored hers. Her eyes shone brightly, cheeks puffing up. "Babe, you're a genius. I already got two pairs in my mind! But we still have one spare left."

Yugyeom stared at the handcuff. He then took it from her hand and peck her forehead. "Leave that for us. I bet it will be fun to join their misery later." He chuckled, putting the spare inside his jeans pocket.

"Ohh, kinky." She teased. "Come on, let's gather a few more people to join us." She giggled, getting excited while pulling her boyfriend with her to start their prank.

roses_rosies 1h

"Room B, can I have your attention please?" One of their classmates Jihyo stood at the platform inside their room

"Room B, can I have your attention please?" One of their classmates Jihyo stood at the platform inside their room. She's also an officer in the student council, her hair is always braided in two and she wore circle glasses.

"A game inside the class will commence in a few seconds. Six people will be handcuffed with the opposite sex for two hours and they needed to take their vows at the marriage booth to proceed on the fortunetelling booth to see their compatibility towards each other. Best of luck classmates!" Jihyo ended her long speech with a clap. She meet Minnie's gaze and their heads nodded at the same time. It was the others sign to go to their targets.

Jungkook who's oblivious of this was startled when his vision suddenly turned dark. "Don't struggle dude, it's just a game." He heard a familiar voice, tying a knot at the back of his head.

"Cut this crap, Bam. I'm not really enthusiastic on marrying someone today." Jungkook hissed, what kind of idiotic game is this? This is definitely not part of the plan, he and Lisa organized yesterday.

"We'll see about that." Bambam laughed, for the first time in his life he's not against of his evil cousin.

"If you have been blindfolded right now, please refrain from talking." Jungkook heard his strict classmate again. He swore Jihyo was referring to him.