Feelings #6

22/12/01

"So what did your parents say when they found out about your arm?" The others weren't still here so Bam decided to ask him about his situation recently and to also checked on him if he's doing just fine after the news.

Jungkook sighed, playing at his lunch with the utensil chopsticks. "Dad told me, I was lucky I'm already an heir to our own company or else no one would hire me as an employee."

Does he really think he could hide his tattoos when it's all over his right arm? Bam snickered at how frustrating his friend's problem is. "Your life sucks."

"I know." Jungkook sighed for the second time, he put his chopstick down and check any notifications on his phone but strangely, messages from the person he's expecting to have wasn't that often to popped up on his phone screen anymore.

Bam was quick to noticed Jungkook's little habit of checking his phone. "You even suffer unrequited love." He sympathized, shaking his head in pity.

Jungkook sighed again. "I know- wait what?" His brows furrowed and stared at Bam who shrugged his shoulders. He then set aside his lunch tray to explain a lot clearer for his in-denial friend.

"Dude, admit it. You act like a heartbroken fool for the last four days. That only mean one thing right?" Bam explained in hand gestures, he even recalled what happened on those days and as much as he wanted to say he understand all the stupid things Jungkook did? No, he doesn't want to relived the moment again.

Imagine, dragging his drunk ass friend out of the club because he kept trashing on the dance floor, then waking up in a tattoo parlour with Jungkook's right arm fully inked and he doesn't even have any cash with him so Bam was the one to pay on behalf of his still drunken state, and those crazy emo songs he kept playing on his playlist, those hate rants about a certain ravenette on phone calls in the middle of the night, and specially his damn sulking. Not ever again.

"I don't act like a heartbroken fool!" Jungkook denied strongly.

"What? Eunwoo's eating lunch with Lisa again?"

"Pfft- I don't care they're meant to be together." Jungkook rolled his eyes, his lips curved into a big ugly frown as he slowly look at his back to check what's Bam had been talking about but the vixen wasn't even present in the cafeteria.

Before he even realized what his friend did, Bam was already grinning widely at him. "Well, you sounded like a heartbroken fool to me."

Jungkook squinted his eyes and coldly glare at the grinning lad. "You dipshit."

Bam erupted into loud laughters as he quickly ran for his life when Jungkook started chasing him. They even forgot to cleaned up their lunch trays.

| INSTAGRAM |

lisa logged in.

lisa 45m