Chapter Four : The Thrill

THE THRILL

"Ow! What the hell are you doing?" Lisa winced pulling away as she breathe hard from the intense activity

Her counterpart was still lightheaded and is also breathing hard. His brows knitted together as he try to sum up some words to say. "You don't like that?"

She curled her fingers on his fluffy hair as she pushed him back against the locker. "I do but keep those biting minimum, Juan." She licked her lower lip that he had bitten aggressively hard, before pulling him in again to connect their lips together which Jungkook correspond immediately.

His hands that's on her waist, slipping to stroke her back, Lalisa put her hand on it as she guide him to touch her thighs up to her ass, the ravenette noticed him freeze so she leaned away to see his reaction. Lalisa almost scoffed a laugh when he sees his flustered red face. "As much as I love the respect? I'm getting bored since you won't touch me anywhere else other than my stomach and back."

It's been three weeks since this thing between them started happening. It's like they must do it three or four times a week or it won't be sufficient for the coming weekend and Lalisa who's starting to get tired of their make out sessions, want to try something else other than kissing and neck sucking.

"You do know that you can roam your hands on any part of my body right?" She get that this hot nerd right here is the most inexperienced guy in their school because the only thing he probably does in his life is to study. Jungkook may also be the only virgin inside his circle of friends.

Jungkook blinked, his mouth forming a small 'O' shape. "I can?"

The ravenette giggled, for someone who have a very high IQ? He's dumb at this thing. Lalisa wet her lips as she nod. "Of course, stupid. That's where it get exciting."

Four the QUEENS (4)
is active now.

Minnie
Have y'all heard?

Rosie
Yes. Your cousin's having a party
this Saturday night right?

Minnie
His mom and dad went back to Thailand
for some business trip and he have the mansion all by himself for at least two weeks

Jen
He also should ready some house maintenance since I heard he invited everyone.

Minnie
What the hell is he even thinking?

Rosie
Are you guys going?

Lisa
Why not?
For a change.