Chapter Eight : The Engagement

THE ENGAGEMENT

It's one of those nights where all the rich business men and social elites  gather up in one party that often occurs for an emerging of two companies, a fund raiser where they bid products for charity, or just a simple celebration

Tonight, Cha Cosmetic Enterprise organized the celebration for their company's 27th year anniversary. It has been successful inside the country and a lot of big entrepreneurs and socialites were invited to hear the big surprise for their new launch skincare line.

"Tell me, what are we even doing here?" Jisu who's not very comfortable with the dress her mother made her wear scratch her side as she keep fiddling on her long cocktail dress.

"Cause you're the famous daughter of the owner of our school, Kook being the heir of their family's wine business and me being simply a billionaire." Bam instructed as he sipped on his white wine. He's an old money, they were already in the upperclass for many generations, all thanks to his great great great grandfather. Bambam sighed, sometimes having a lot of money tires the hell out of him.

"Why is Lisa alone?" The first thing Jungkook asked to his friends the moment he finally escape from his parents and little sister.

"Wow, we're happy to see you here too!" Bam sarcastically replied with a fake smile that gathers him a cold glare from the unamused lad.

"Why are you even asking for that? You usually doesn't care whoever she's with." Jisu asked curiously. Her lips turning into a frown when Jungkook avoided their gaze as he took a glass of wine from one of the server.

"She's always with Minnie before." He muttered to himself and Bam who's standing beside him heard it clearly but chose not to say a word.

BEST PEOPLE ON EARTH (6)
is active now.

Mina
All of you swore you'll never date the populars but then majority of our inner circle keep eating their words.

Bam
Yeah! What is wrong with y'all.
Mina I would never date you, pretty bitch!

Mina
Idiot, we're already dating. 😒

Gyeom