Feelings #3

22/11/19

| INSTAGRAM |

j.jk logged in.

j.jk posted a story.

j.jk 10m

"Awhhh, you put me on your IG story!" Chaeyeon squealed the moment she received a notification from her phone

"Awhhh, you put me on your IG story!" Chaeyeon squealed the moment she received a notification from her phone. Her eyes crinkled into a moon crescent.

Jungkook awkwardly chuckled as he rubbed his nape and drink on his americano. "You were kinda cute earlier, I hope I didn't offend you or something since I forgot to ask for your permission—"

"No, not at all. It's fine, Jungkook." She stopped him from apologizing further, she even waved her slender small hands right in front of his face.

"That's a relief." He chuckled, looking away. He took his phone on the table when he saw some notifications popping out from his Instagram account.

Jungkook sighed, ignoring all the messages from his Instagram

Although that was weird, Jisu didn't reacted this time. Normally his cousin was always the first one to snoop on his non-existing love life.

"Should we go back to the booth?" He asked, already finding nothing to say. The whole time he's with her, Chaeyeon was the one who keep thinking about topics to talk about and Jungkook tried to be engaging as possible but he have limitations and this was probably it.

He saw her facial expression changed and so, Jungkook cleared his throat. "I think, we're needed at the booth now and let the others have their lunch as well." He forced a smile, hoping she wouldn't be suspicious.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. Let's go." She smiled, gathering her things.

When he sees her standing up, Jungkook sighed in relief. Don't get him wrong, he did enjoyed talking to her but Jungkook couldn't manage talking to someone he's not yet comfortable to be with for more than an hour. It exhaust him mentally.