Chapter Three : The Tease

THE TEASE

"What the fuck was that, Juan?!" Lalisa slammed the door closed

"What the fuck was that, Juan?!" Lalisa slammed the door closed. Her voice was controlled, careful enough not to hear it from outside.

His brows furrowed. Jungkook doesn't get why she's upset when he should be the one since she almost bail from him. "I didn't do anything wrong! You agreed, Manoban and then suddenly you're backing out because of your damn crush?!" He sneered, his tongue poking on the side of his cheek. Practically in a bad mood as well.

"I'm here now aren't I?" The ravenette crossed her arms, leaning at one of the lockers. She turned her head at the side to avoid meeting his gaze because she's still pissed. "Now, what do you want from me?"

Remembering, why he called her here. Jungkook was quick to shift his expression.
"I want you to stop it."

She look at him with raised brow. "Stop what?"

"Whatever you're doing, stop it now."

She couldn't help but to roll her eyes at him. "For goodness sake, Juan. What are you trying to pinpoint?" Lalisa grunted, running out of patience.

"This! Okay? You playing games with me, I don't like it." He exclaimed, frustratedly running a hand through his dark onyx hair.

The ravenette watched him ever closely, the corner of her lips lifting up a bit. He's mad and it's annoying how she wanted him to get mad at her more. "You think I'm playing games with you? Wow, Juan. You're wasting my time, I'm leavingー"

Jungkook ran and caught her arm to stopped her from leaving. His jaw clenched when their eyes met. "That's the only reason I could think of why you did that last Saturday night. Just to pissed me off right? An entertainment with your boring sick life."

The glint on her eyes changed. She's now glaring at him and Jungkook doesn't know why his chest constricted. "Is that how you really think of me?" It's cold. He suddenly want to take his words back.

"Then what else, Lalisa? If not that, then what else?" He couldn't. Their pride is as high as the other. The ravenette then swat his hand away as she lean closer in which he automatically step back.

"Jeon Jungkook, you're an idiot."

"I beg you pardon?"

"You're the dumbest nerd, I know." Does Jungkook really think she did that for fun? She was hella pissed that night, which triggered her to do that. Kissing him wasn't really the plan but the moment he looked away to search for his date, that pisses her off.

"Don't call me that." His frown deepened into a scowl, Jungkook doesn't like being called like that. The look on his face reminds her of a fuming bunny. His ears are red and this little backward steps that he takes, the ravenette find it all cute.