Chapter Ten: The Heart

THE HEART

It's been a week since Chaeyeon talked to Lisa about her feelings with their class president

It's been a week since Chaeyeon talked to Lisa about her feelings with their class president. It's also a week away before the winter break.

In those span of seven days, Chaeyeon tried to observe but it was nothing new or if there is, maybe the fact that Eunwoo and Lisa's relationship always gather everyone's attention. It's like a new routine for Lisa to hold his hand when they walk side by side, Eunwoo then make sure he's holding her bag or books, and they always eat lunch together. In short, they're spending a lot of time with just the two of them.

There's a huge possibility that Lisa's only messing up with her head when she told her those things about Jungkook. Chaeyeon doesn't understand why she insisted it's true? What will Lisa gain for doing that?

On the other hand, the latter's always busy because of the upcoming exam. The finals are as important as the last examination before their graduation to pass when you're aiming to graduate as the top of the school year, and Chaeyeon knows Jungkook wouldn't want to miss that opportunity. Specially, that his rival is very much occupied with dating.

She would never dare to disrupt his focus on studying for the finals, so her confession could wait.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook blinked, he's zoning out again. He shake his head and force a smile, "Yeah, just sleepy." He lied at the girl in front of him.

"You know what? I'll buy you some coffee, and something to eat." Chaeyeon suggested, they got a free time to study for their third and fourth period because Mr. Yang their adviser called sick today and left his students some reviewers to study for their upcoming exam next week.

"You don't need to do that, It's fine. Library just makes me sleepy but I'm fine." Jungkook wave his hand to stop the chestnut haired girl but Chaeyeon stood up and insisted.

"I'll join her." Mina followed the girl who's already walking and the two lads couldn't do nothing but to watch their backs until the door of the library closes.

Jungkook put down his pen and let out an exasperated sigh, while running his fingers through his hair. He can't focus at all, no matter how hard he tries to divert his attention to the books he's been studying, the woman who haunts him even in his sleep won't leave his mind. "I fucking hate her." He lowly grunts.

"Is that how you say 'i love you' in your language?" Bam curiously asked. He knows his friend is being sarcastic but Jungkook wasn't in the mood to entertain his teasings, that's why he grumpily took his pen again and gave his friend a cold glare before continuing to write down his notes.