Feelings #1

22/11/13

| INSTAGRAM |

j.jk logged in.

j.jk posted a story
for the first time in a while.

j.jk 3m

"Hey, Juan! Look at this

"Hey, Juan! Look at this." Lisa called him by the railings, her gaze fixed on her phone screen. Jungkook sat up from his seat and eventually came and stood next to her.

"What's that?"

She smiled, "Our booth. It's almost done." He look at the photo that apparently Minnie send to the group. The booth looks like a real wedding arch, Jungkook can tell that her group put a lot of effort to build it.

"It looks nice." He nodded, hearing those nice words from him Lisa couldn't help but giggle as she type a reply towards her group mates.

Jungkook then felt a vibration from his phone so, he look at the notification that popped out. He leaned at the railings next to Lisa.

Seeing Bambam's chat, Jungkook got nervous and quickly opened his Instagram account and there he saw what his friend was trying to say

After sending a reply. Jungkook deleted the story and re-uploaded it on his private account. He just hope, no one from his friends saw it other than Bambam.

But then, who the fuck is he joking?

BEST PEOPLE ON EARTH (6)
is active now.

Chu
Did I blink and hallucinated?
Kook posted a story right???

Bam
Idk, I didn't see it.

Mina
That's weird, I saw it too.
Is that Chaeyeon???

Chu
That's not something Chaeyeon
would fucking wear right???

JM
Did anyone of you took a screenshot?
It got deleted in instant. 😂

Gyeom
Is that a girl?
She looks familiar.

Chu
Have you seen that proportion?!
Of course, it's a fucking girl.

Mina
Why did you deleted it Kook?

Chu
@Bam do you know something
about this???

Bam
Why are you asking me???
I don't know

Gyeom
You know what?
Let's leave him. It's not our business to meddle in his love life.

JK
She's not my love life.

Chu
Wow. You're still alive cousin.
Care to explain?

JK
I'm just hanging out with someone
why does it need to make it a big deal?

JM
Then why did you delete it
if it's not that big deal?
Come on dude, spill it.

JK
No.

Jungkook got distracted on his thoughts when he heard a sound of a phone camera snapping a stolen photo of him.

"Okay, what was that for?" Jungkook asked the moment he sees Lisa put down her phone like nothing happened as she took a sip on her drink.

"To get your attention which I succeeded." Well, she always have. A smile playing on her soft red lips before she pulled out a box of cigarette from her white Prada purse.

It's Sunday, Jungkook was supposed to be in his room reading books or playing video games because it's his rest day but his neighbor next door spammed his message box with puppy eyed emoticons which left him no choice but to be her shopping chaperone for the day. That's why they're here now, resting at a café that has a city over looking view.

"What?" She asked, while lighting the tip of the cigarette that she put between her lips. Lisa noticed him zoning out again.

"When did you start smoking?" He was curious. It's not like her, he had seen her from when they were kids and Lisa is not that kind of girl where she smoke to relieve stress or anxiety.

"Why? You don't like me smoking?" She asked back. There's a small hint of panicked from her eyes before it turned back to normal, she even made sure that the smoke of her cigarette will not get near him.

"Growing up, I've seen you how cautious you can be with your reputation, Manoban. And the people around you, see you as the overachiever perfect girl who will go to Harvard or Yale someday." The expectations are high when you come from a well-known family. He knows it because Jungkook experienced the same, that's why they both hate losing or being the second best. It is never enough and that thing eats you alive, so he can't really blame her if she starts rebelling.

"Stop please, I'm not that perfect. I also get bad hair day, pressure on every exam, and have a crush on someone I will never have." She giggled, trying to make the situation light. Even though what she blabbered to him was the actual truth. No one's perfect that's why people are trying so hard to be one.

Lisa put the cigarette on her lips again as she expertly inhaled the nicotine and softly puffing it out on her side where it won't reach him. Her hands started to shake from a sudden strike of nervousness. Why is he looking at me like that?!

"Is that the reason why, you smoke?"

"Probably?"

Jungkook sighed, leaning on the backrest of his chair. He wanted to run his fingers through his hair but caught himself irrationally talking again. "So you're stressed and you like someone..."

Their eyes met.
"Is that a bad thing?"

"No." He looked away, Jungkook tried so hard not to furrow his brows.

So the ravenette who's smiling in front of him right now, have someone she likes. Jungkook doesn't know how to react with that, this vixen has feelings for someone. Seriously, how many days are left before the end times?