༻Chapter 1༺

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Tom

"A teacher?!" I throw the file down on the table. 
"Yes, what's wrong?"
"Dad, I'm 25 I can't be a teacher! And why me? This looks so boring, why can't the old Bobby Rigger-River-Biller or whatever his name is do it?" I complain and rub my eyes.

"Because, Tom, you are the one how can deal with this the best" he sights sitting next to me.
"Tom you're a killer in English literature, remember? You always used to come to me with all those books when you were younger. You always loved reading Tom and you were quite good at analyzing them."

I chuckled at his statement, it's true I always used to do that.
"And for the sport teaching thing, well, just look at you shirtless in a mirror and you'll understand" he chuckled.
"Oh, shut up" I Playfully pushed his arm when he mocks me.

"Ok, ok, I'll do it"
"Thank you"
"So, what do I have to do"
"So, you remember when we started having suspicion on Carl Smith?"
I nodded frowning my eyebrow.
"Well, we saw him again and we really thing he is up to something. We need you, to get close to his daughter."

Carl Smith is the perfect American, with a successful business and substantial income.
We have suspected for some time that this is all a front for a mafia regime.

We have a weak case against him, little information and no valid evidence.
I have probably read his documents hundreds of times. This case bothers and intrigues me.
This man is a ghost, his life is a mystery.
From what I know, he has a son. Luke Smith. But I never heard of a certain girl.

"Daughter?"
"Yes, we intercept a conversation with his 'daughter', we got her name Y/n Smith, and after looking it up she is studying English literature as a senior and she took the p.e. option.Your mission, should you choose to accept it" he joked.
"Shut up" I laugh as my dad openly makes fun of me. "It's not my fault if 'mission impossible' is a really good movie."
"Tom, you tried to persuade me to do the plane scene."
"Yeah whatever"

It would have look super dope though. Me hanging on the side of a plane...

"You need to find out more about her family, and report me the details. We need to find out if he is in any 'business' then we can take all of the thing down."
"Ok sure but, why a teacher and not one of the students?"

"They were looking for a teacher and we couldn't tell them that you are an undercover secret agent to get you in as a student, the point of being a secret agent."
"So, I have to get close... to a student as a teacher, don't you think it's really wired and... not... possible?"
"Tom, you'll work this out, you always do"
"Ugh this is going to be the death of me." I said leaning back on my chair sighting.

"And don't get emotionally close to her, don't start getting really friendly with her and stuff. Oh and don't sleep with her."
"Dad, I'm not going to sleep with her, she's what, 17? She's not even of age."
"Tom, she's a senior in college, not high school, she has to be 20." He smiles and pushes the file infront of me.

"Oh, but anyways, I won't sleep with her. I'm a professional, and don't worry about the strings attach it's not like I have a heart."
"Tom don't say th-"
"No but I do, I realise it, I am a fucker, a player. I sleep with girls for one night stand and then I don't care if they are hurt, all I want is a good fuck time to time, and... I can't believe I am telling you this right now and I know that I should probably stop talking now"
I feel the embarrassment creep up my neck.

Did I really just say this to my dad?

"Tom, just don't do anything compromising'"
"I won't, I promise"
"Thank you"
An uncomfortable silence settles between us. I really told my dad about my sex life, haven't I?
...
...
...
"So, you just fuck them and leave?"
"I am not having this conversation with you dad" I say, getting up, and leave his office as I hear him laughs behind me