~•17•~

Wow guys, we reached 10k reads , I never though it could happened thank you so so so much <3

Not edited

Wk: 2.4

Tom pov: (the day after)

"What about after college?" I asked the sweet girl in my arms, listening to her breathing as we lay on the couch just cuddling with each other.
"That's the big question I have been asking myself for years" she sighed as I kept playing with her hair.
"What do you want to do?" I ask, placing a kiss on top of her head.
"I don't know, my dad will probably want me to work for him, again"
"But you don't want that"
She sighed and buried her face deeper in my chest and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head again.
"Of course not"
I don't reply as we keep hugging. I feel so good having her in my arms. She is the sweetest girl I have ever met but also a badass bitch and I love that. She is everything I carved for and she opened my eyes and helped me actually feel something.
She is different from every girl I have ever spent time with.
I didn't wanted to have sex with her just because of sex. Like every other girl.
I wanted to have sex with her because that is my way to show that she means so much, I wanted to feel her close, I was and still am carving for her touch and she just makes me feel good by kissing me. She makes butterflies dance inside of me, she makes my day shine even when it rains outside or if I am sad.
She makes me feel like I mean something else.

She makes me feel special.

"Tom?" She asked and pushed herself up a bit crawling higher over me.
"Mh?" I asked my arms following her curves until she is high enough for my hands to rest on her waist while she looks down at me.
She leaned in and connected her lips in a small peck with the skin of my neck and she kept going up to my jaw and cheek. She then let her lips brush one mine, teasing me.
"We have time before we have to leave for the airport, right?" She said and then kissed the corner of my mouth.
"We have to leave in about three hours, why?" I asked and gripped her hips a bit tighter when she climbed fully on my lap.
Her lips brushed against mine again. Dangerously close.
"Because I want you..." She pecked my lips.
"...deep inside of me..." she pecked my lips again and I felt my dick twitch in my sweatpants.
"... while you telling me what a good girl I am." She kissed my lips this time. A deep and powerful kiss and I let my hands grip the back of her thigh and lifted us up from the couch.
She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist.
"Imma show you how a good girl is supposed to take me." I warned as I walked upstairs in my room.
"Oh yes please sir, I am dying to know." She joked and giggled while kissing me again and I let a small laugh in her mouth.

Christian pov: (the night before)

I watched Luke getting a gun ready and walking out of the house as the girls kept shouting at him to come back.
I sighed and shook my head walking closer to Luke who was about to get in his car.
"Luke stop" I said but he didn't listen and opened his car door. I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around pushing him against the car. He pushed me backwards by the shoulders and I just sighed and looked at him.
He took a couple of seconds but calmed down.
"What if he hurt her?" He asked, his eyes watering.
"I don't want her to go through this again, mate." He said a pass with his hand in his hair.
"I know me too." I said and walked closer to him.
"But from what I saw and heard, he cares about her, and she cares about him."
I placed my hand on his shoulder and he looked down, probably trying to hold back his tears.
"And we don't know if anything happens between those two you know? Maybe they just kissed a couple of times but nothing more? Maybe something happened but she would have told us if it was bad, she did the first time and saw how we reacted, she saw how we helped her. She is fine, I know it. She loves you, she would have told you If she needed help." He suddenly wrapped his arms around me and let his tears slip. I hugged him back, holding him close to me.
"I just want to protect her, my dad is going to tear her apart and I don't think I can't do anything about it, I just want her safe from what I can do something about." He said on my shoulder.
"I know, she is going to be okay"