༻Chapter 3༺

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Y/n

I walked out of my last class after an agonising day. I honestly didn't want to go home. I hated it there.

I made my way to the school's gym. I am technically not allowed there and it's only for teacher after the last classes but no one ever comes down there so, fuck it.
I stopped at my locker and grabbed my sports clothes and headed downstairs.

I went into the changing room and connected my AirPods listening to my music while changing. I put my black sports bra and my army green sports pants.

I let myself be carried away by the music and close my eyes while doing my stretching. I was so tense so this slowly makes me relax.

I felt like boxing today. I still decided to finish my warm up before going for it and quickly did some squats. I then had the bad idea to do some push-ups. And finally placed my back over the wall and bent my knees. I stayed in a wall sit position for a long time, just relaxing with the music in my ears. I closed my eyes again and rested my head against the wall.

After a moment I felt uncomfortable. My anxiety started building in me as I was having the feeling of someone watching me.
I slowly opened my eyes and looked in front of me.
My gaze caught my hot teacher's one.

He was wearing a black shirt with a black short, basic, but it fits his body amazingly well, he is sweaty. Probably went for a run before coming here.

I take one of my AirPods out.

"You are not allowed here" he says, looking me up and down as I was still in my position.

"Do I look like I care?"
I ask not taking my gaze away from his eyes.

He stares at me, like he was waiting for some kind of explanation.

I sight and push myself off the wall. I walk closer to him and lean on the side, grabbing my bottle of water next to him as my chest slightly brushed against his arms.

I leaned back and stood Infront of him. I slowly took a sip of my water, never breaking eye contact.

I took the bottle away from my mouth.
"I hate being at home, and I felt tense so I came down here to stretch. Then I realised that it had been a long time since I did self defense but I do not have a partner so I just went for kicking this bag a couple of times."
I said showing the boxing bags standing on the side of the room.

"I could be your partner, I promise though to be gentle. I don't want to scare you." He said leaning a bit forward getting closer to me and smirked.

"Gen-? Ok bring it on big guy" I said, positioning myself into a defensive position and my bottle on the side.

He chuckled and did the same.

We started at each other and then he threw a punch on my right side. I dodge it, stepping back.
I then fake my punch, he lifted his arm to stop it but I slapped his stomach with my open palm, showing that if we were fighting I would have hurt him.

"Typical" he mumbled.
I scoff, as he throw another punch but instead of just dodging it, I grab it. I pull him forward and throw my leg over his shoulder, I wrap it around his neck, and pull us back. As we fall I managed to turn around and finished on top of him on the ground, legs on each side of his waist.

"Still 'typical'?"
He chuckled, catching his breath, eyes closed and rested his hands on my thighs. Goosebumps rushing through all of my body at the contact.
He rubbed his fingers on my inner tight and I felt a strange sensation in between my legs.