~•10•~

Not edited

Wk: 3k

Y/n pov:

He let go of my neck and I turned us around his back hitting the wall. I brought my lips to the skin of his neck and leaves open mouth kisses on it. I started to get on my knees kissing his wet body, starting from the neck to his chest where I brushed my lips and tongue over his nipple and kept going to his abs where I made sure to leave blue-ish marks and did the same to his V line.
I felt his member on my cheek so I slid my hand down his waist and wrapped my hand around it.
"Fuck" He crused, strokins my cheek and looking down at me.
"You look so pretty on your knees for me princess."
My thigh squeezed together, trying to get some friction.
I slowly stroked him and my mind wandered on how it was supposed to fit in my mouth.
I felt his hand go in my hair and brought them to a messy ponytail.
I passed my thumb on his tip leaking with precum.
I followed my instinct and slowly wrapped my lips around his tip, my tongue sliding to tease him.
He groaned and let his head fall back resting on the wall as he put a bit of pressure on the back of my head. I took a bit more of him and then back off stroking him a bit more and pressuring his tip.
"If you keep teasing me I swear I'll break you."

FUCK

My thigh squeezed harshly together with a small whimper leaving my mouth.

He looked back down at me.

"Oh but you would love that, me fucking you until you faint and can walk for the whole day, making you my fuck toy, my slut, wouldn't you?" he smirked

Fucking hell

"Yes sir, your slut and yours only." I said and then took his member in my mouth all the way until my nose brushed against his pelvis.
"Oh fuck, fuck." He pushed on my head and brought his hips forwards. His member was burying in my throat as my eyes shut and small tears started to pick up in them.

"Fucking no gag reflex, shit, you're so perfect"
I moaned at his words and tapped his thigh, his grip loosen and my head shot backwards as I was able to breathe again.
I immediately took him back pumping him.
"Oh my god, you m- aahh - you make miracles."
I looked up at him still sucking him off.
I never saw something this hot, his body tensing and losing it under my work, his muscles contracting, the shape of his abs and pecs showing even more, his biceps contracting, retaining from pushing my head. His eyes shut and curls fell in front of them as his mouth slightly open was letting out a shaky breath.
Still looking at him and buried my face as far as possible.

"Oh shit- oohhmm fuck me - shit" he moaned his back slightly arching his head falling back.

I was soaking between my legs and I needed some friction.
I brought my hand between my legs and started massaging my clit with a rush of pleasure making me moan around him.

He looked down seeing me falling apart and I felt him harden in my mouth.
I buried a finger inside of me, for once not pulling back, I wanted this more than anything, and I wasn't going to stop this​ time.

"Fuck you're so hot - shit - I'm so fucking close"
I moaned loudly around him and once again took him entirely in my mouth.
"Shit" He moaned and felt his warm salty cum in the back of my throat.
I guess I'll just swallow.

He let his member buried inside my throat for a couple of seconds and then pulled me back. He caught his breath and then looked back down at me.

"Didn't even ask you to swallow." he cupped my jaw with his hand and pulled my back on my feet.
"Didn't feel like the first time" He murmured against my lips.
Our bodies were pushed against each other, my hand resting on his muscular chest as he held my chin with one hand and my waist with the other.