~•21•~

Not edited

Wk: 1.7k

Y/n pov:

Rue sat up on her knees and I put the tow pills on the sheets in front of us.
"We can't." I said and looked at her.
"But we want to." She said and started to play with her hands.
"Yes but we can't, and plus I made a promise." I explained and put my head in my hands.
"To who? Tom? He is not even here anymore, he left."
Ouch that hurts, but I know she is being rude because of the alcohol.
He did leave. Why? well he... what?

"Why?" I suddenly realised.
"Why what?" Rue asked me, tacking my hands in hers.
"He never told me why he left. I don't know why." I started to panic.
"What if it is because he has someone, like a girlfriend, or if he is engaged or married? Omg I fucked a married guy." I said getting up and pacing around.
"What the fuck are you talking about?" She shook her head.
"I need to fucking calm down" Next thing I know I am stopped by and arm extending infront of me. Rue opened her hand offering me a pill.
"It's just one pill." She said
I looked at her and the pill again. I took it in between my fingers. And looked back at Rue that brought hers closer to her lips.
I did the same and slowly let the pill slide between my lips.
That was a bad idea.

*.*.*

Luke pov:

I turned on my side and heard someone open the door of my room. I looked at the door and saw my baby closing it behind her.
"Luke, are you awake?" She whispered, walking closer to the bed.
"Yeah babe I am" I opened my arms for her to slide in but she had other plans and pushed me on my back and climbed on my lap leaning down to kiss me deeply.
I smiled in the kiss and put my hand on her thighs. As she grinds down on me and I felt myself getting harder. When she pushed against me one more time I pushed up against her core and she moaned in my mouth, I slipped my tongue in hers and that's when I tasted the alcohol on her tongue and lips. I backed away from the kiss and gripped her waist so she would stop moving.
"Angel, are you drunk?"
"I don't care." She whined and went to kiss me again but I turned on my side, making her fall on the bed next to me.
"I'm sorry babe but i don't think having sex when you are drunk and I am not is really fair." She whined and tried to kiss me again.
"But I want you to fuck me."
"And I am not going to use you for sex when you are drunk... and sober by the way. Now it's really late, so you rest those beautiful eyes and I'll go check on the others." I said brushing her hair out of her face and kissing her forehead.
"You are too wise" she complained but only a couple seconds later I heard her breathing slow down and very light snores leaving her lips.
I chuckled to myself and slid out of my bed and got out of my room.
I guess Dotts went to Christian room.
"Said no too?" Someone said behind me and I jumped at his voice.
I turned around and saw a very tired looking christian coming up my way.
"About?" I asked and tried to act as if he didn't just make me shit myself.
"Dotts came in my room asking for sex, but she was clearly drunk so i said no, and i wanted to check on the others, and i saw you in the hallway, so I am guessing, Angel is in your bed and you said no too."
He explained, sometimes I wonder if this guy is a psychic who can read minds and predict the future.
"Yes, that is exactly what happened" I chuckled and we walked together up to Y/n's room. I was about to open the door when Christan grabbed my wrist and made a sign telling me to listen.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" We heard and recognized Rue's voice.
"I need to fucking calm down." That was my little sister, was she panicking?
It went silent for a couple of seconds and I looked back at Christian.
"It's just one pill." Our eyes widened and he pulled me to the side away from the door.
"What pill? Is it the morning-after pill? Is it drugs?!" he whispered-yelled at me.
It started to make sense in my head. I remember my dad freaking out when a couple of packages of pills disappeared. Then Rue acted all weird when she came this afternoon. And now this?
"Fuck" I said a pass a hand in my hair and squeezing my eyes shut.
"It's drugs, they're taking drugs."
"We need to stop them" He said and looked around to see if anyone was coming.
"They already took them, gosh Y/n." I felt a pain in my chest. I know she is not that little anymore, she will be 21 soon but she is still my little sister, and it will always hurt me when she puts herself in danger. I don't want to lose another sister.

I've never been really close to Kayla. We never spend time alone. We never really spoked, she was my dad's pride and joy, and I just wanted him to see my potential.
She always had the princess place, never had to work except for basic training like fighting, business dealing and shits to be in the family business. I tried to make my parents as proud as her, but never could level up. Then both of them, especially my father, set eyes on my lil sister, she was only seven when those fucker tried to kidnap her. Well that is what I thought. They didn't. My dad made that up. To creat a reason or I can say a fucking excuse to start training her.
Ever since the beginning, Y/n had always been close to Kayla. She used to be a role model for her, she looked up to her, but somehow never felt for that dark side of illegale and mafia shits.
They had so many memories together, gosh, I can't believe she's dead.

~•Flashbacks•~

Third person pov:

Her small foot ran along the hallway, clutching to her cuddly toy. She tried to make as less noise as possible, but the tears fell down her cheeks and small sobes could be heard, well at least for anyone who was awake. 

Finally she reached the end of the hallway and grabbed the door handle pulling it down.
She stepped inside. It was dark, and smelled like lavender, the stress already started to vanish and she was now able to find her way around.
It was dark but she knew this room by heart.
3 steps forward. There should be a white rocking chair with a lot of cushions and blankets on it on the left. She extended her arms and felt the soft wood of the arm rest against the fingertips.
She kept her hand on the chair as she walked around it.
Ok now, just 2 steps forward there should be a book shelf, with a lot of books on it.
1...2...
Her small hand reached forward and slid the fingers against the back of the book.
Ok now she just needed to follow the book shelf and she would reach the bed.
She walked rapidly toward the bed but suddenly stopped.
The guitar, this time she was not going to forget it.
She just needed to walk until she could reach the snow globe. The guitar is just under it.
Aaaannnd , got it!
She walked forward, and avoided the guitar.

Hehehe progress.

Finally she reached the bed and felt the soft sheets slide between her small fingers.
She climbed carefully on it and slid under the covers feeling the heat of her sister's body.
She gently tugged the 17 year old's shoulder, disturbing her peaceful sleep. Kayla slowly woke up and turned around recognizing her little sister.
"Hey, baby doll, what are you doing here?" She mumbled half awake.
"T-They took me again" She said, tears leaving her eyes again.
"Oh baby, come here" Kayla opened her arms wide and the little 8 year old slid between them and snuggled with her sister.
"Hey you are safe, I'll protect you for the rest of my life." Kayla said and hugged Y/n tightly kissing the top of her head.

Kayla knew very well that her little sister kept having the same recurring nightmare, and that was all because of those dick who tried to kidnap the small little girl.
Kayla always found that unfair, how people would traumatise an 7 year old girl to get to someone else.
Fortunately everything had been stopped, Y/n was safe, but it was still a shock to her.
Kayla always thought about if she could take all the pain and the fear that this little girl between her arms has or would experience in the future she would do it right away. This little one deserved to be loved, love so much someone would die for her. Kill for her. She was love, she was joy, she was happiness.
She meant the world to Kayla and all she kept thinking about was how she wished she could run away with her and keep her away from this devil of a family.
But she couldn't, she needed to make her parents proud, did she ever have a choice? No, not really. She just wishes she would always be her for this small bubble of love.

She felt Y/n's breathing slow down and her body pressed further into her, signs that she had fallen back asleep.
Kayla pressed a loving kiss on top of her head and hugged her tightly before her too, falling back into a comfortable sleep. With the person she loved the most between her arms.

(A/n: Hey I actually realised I had more chapter ready than I though so... hehe
~• eat 🌸
~• drink 🌺
~• and dm are always open 🪷
~• Love you all 🫶🏻
El ✨✨)