~•33•~

Not edited

Wk: 3.2k

Y/n pov:

It's been two days since the mission with my brother. I felt entirely distracted. Not once have I though about Christian nor did I wanted to hurt myself.

After this, I helped Luke move the last supplies from our old home into the new one.
It's better. Bigger, more modern. Closer to Tom's house.
While we were packing I found a very old family picture. My dad, my mom, Kayla, Luke and me. All of us together. And I couldn't help thinking how my parents ruin this. Especially my mother.

It makes me want to literally murder her. I couldn't stand to know she was out there, living her life as if she didn't ruin ours.

I wanted revenge. And I already started to plan it.
It's really easy. It has two steps.
Find her, kill her.

Tom pov:

Y/n was currently in our room, looking through files. I think she wants to her find her mom. She is using work as a distraction.
On my side, I was doing something really shitty.

"Dad" I said when he picked up the phone.
"What do you want?" Cold. Deserved it.
"I know you think I betrayed you-"
"You did" I sighed and look at the stairs to make sure Y/n wasn't coming down.
"I want to make it up to you. But I don't want to betray the woman I love." I swear I could hear him roll his eyes on the other hand of the phone.
"Then why did you call me? You know I could have you arrested for treason."
"Will you though?"
"I might" I chuckled. Of course he would if he had to.

"I want to do something for the agency and for Y/n."
"I am listening"
"I want to find her mom."
"What about her?"
"She's the worse."
"Informations?" I walked in the living room and pulled the painting off the wall revealing my safe. I opened it and pulled out the files I have on Y/n's mom. Spread it on the table and put my dad on speaker so I could manipulate the flies.

" Agatha Hernandez, forty-seven years old. Had her first child, Kayla, with Carl Smith at the age of nineteen then they got married two years later. When she was twenty-one She got pregnant with Luke. He is now running the whole mob and starting to grew stronger. Then at twenty-three she had her last child. Y/n. Agatha always let everyone think that Carl was at the head of the Mafia, when she, in fact, always was. Her dad had some business going on on drug dealing but nothing much. She probably wanted to take advantage of that. She needed contact so that's probably how she met Carl. In his youth both of his parents died being shot in a cross fire between cops and the mafia. I suspect he was being lied to by the mafia who told him that the cops did it. He was raised by the Mafia but never put in business. He had the contact, he needed the tactics. They completed each other perfectly."

My father stayed silent for a moment and then ask for more details.
"I want to find her. For you, because imagine how much information she could have. I mean she has been dealing with everything ever since she is approximatively fourteen. And also for Y/n. She ruined her life, and she suffer from it everyday. I know that knowing her mom is out there is killing her."
"Tom I don't want you to be with those people." He sighed and I clench my fist.
"It's not about what you want. I am trying to do the right thing on both side of my life. If you can't accept the woman I love then you don't accept me neither."

That shut him up. I hear him cuss under his breath and type away on his computer.
"We'll help you find her. But you are working with us. Not Y/n, When you have the informations you give then to us before your little girlfriend."
"Deal."
"Don't fool me again Tom. It's my last warning." And he hung up.

I threw my phone on the couch and start cleaning up files and putting them back in the safe when a paper escaped my hands and fell on the ground.
I bend down to grab it and as I put it back in the safe I read it.