~•19•~

Not edited

Wk: 1.4k

Angel pov:

I obviously followed Luke downstairs and I heard him talking to Rue.
"Please just tell me where she is" Rue says, she looked stressed and couldn't stay calm.
"Rue what happened?" He tried to reach for her but she just held her stomach and fell on her knees.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked her and crouched down in front of her.
"I need to see her" She was all sweaty and looked really weak.
"Ok let me put you to bed, you need rest" He told her and wrapped his arms around her lifting her body from the ground and then turned around walking closer to the stairs and seeing me standing there. He send me a small smile and we both walked upstairs in Y/n's room where Luke lay her down on the bed.
She was sweating and shaking. She really didn't look alright.
Luke walked us out of the room and closed the door.
"Is she ok?" I asked confused
"I-I don't know but I need to find my sister" He said as we walked back downstairs.
"Wait, you gonna go there?" I followed him and watched him take his keys.
"Yeah" He came up to me, pecked my lips and walked away to the door.
"W-what? No! Wait!" I said and chased him through the door.
"Yeah" He said, turning to me.
"D-don't kill him" I said and touched his arm.
"I'll try, I promise" he said and pulled me back in another long kiss.
I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"You kissing me is really distracting but I will go anyway." He mumbled against my lips and pulled me closer to him by my waist.
"Well maybe you and me in your bed will stop you" I mumbled back.
He groaned against my lips and then pulled away walking to his car.
"When I come back, bye!"He got in his car and drove away as I chuckled to myself and walked back inside.
As I walked back upstairs I stopped in front of Y/n's room.
"No, no it's not..." I wanted to walk away but decided to check on her, she is still one of my friends.
I pushed the door open, and saw Rue sitting on the bed with a closed laptop on her lap, eyes closed, and the head back.
"Rue you're okay?" She jumped at the sound of my voice and wiped her nose multiple times before putting the laptop away and standing up.
"I-I-I am alright, I'm good, perfect" she said looking around her and then back at me.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked and walked closer to her, taking her hands in mine and pulling her to sit on the bed with me.
"What happened before? Why were you looking for Y/n?" I asked and brushed her hair away from her face.
"She just had something for me, but it's nothing important" She never looked in my eyes, just being very agitated.
"W-w-what, what are you doing here?" She asked me and I kinda froze.
"Uhm, I-I-I-"
"Angel?"
"Yeah?" I scratched my nose
"How long have you been fuvking Luke Smith." I stood there in shock not knowing what to actually say.
"Uhm." I felt the sweat on my hands.
"I knew it" she laughed.
"H-h-how did you know?"
She laughed harder and actually struggled to speak, making me chuckle.
"Oh come one, how many times you had...'something to do'. You clearly had dates, and i am pretty sure when you came back in class all flustered and with puffy hair smelling like sex. I just had to be attentive and notice it's Luke."
"Damn you caught me" I joked and we both chuckled.
"She doesn't know, does she?" She asked very seriously.
"Nope she doesn't"

Y/n pov:

"Hey, Y/n come here for a sec!" Tom yelled from upstairs.
I sighted and shook my head smiling.
"Tom, you're gonna miss your plane." I entered his room and saw him closing his suitcase.
"Tom you know there is still a shirt and a hoodie on the bed" I joked and picked them up.
He chuckled and pulled me towards him, smashing his lips on mine and making us fall on the bed with me on top of him.
"Those" He said and took the hoodie and shirt "Are for you"
Realisation struck and my eyes immediately welled up.

God damn hormones!

"Y-you are giving me this?" I sat up on his lap and wiped my eyes, taking the clothes and hugging them close to my chest.
He smiled and sat up straight hugging me.
"Yes, for you"
He brushed his nose against mine and I let my lips fall on his.
"Mh thank you" I said against his lips.
He pulled me closer and I felt his semi hard on between my legs.
"Ok we really need to go." I said and got up. He chuckled and took his suitcase and followed me downstairs.
As we reached the last steps the doorbell rang and I walked up to the door before opening it, seeing my brother's face in front of me.
"H-h-h-hi? What are you, uhm what are you doing here?"
"Who is it?" Tom's voice came in my ear as both of his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me against his front.
I watched my brother's expression go from a little tense to extremely tense and his hand turned into fists, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
"Oh hi Luke, how are you doing?" Tom asked and I swear I saw smoke coming out of his ears.
"Listen Holland, get off my sister and I won't kick your ass." Luke mumbled and I felt Tom's arms leave my body and he just walked away.

"Hi there brother." I sarcastically said and crossed my arms in front of my chest.
He sighted and relaxed before stepping closer to me and wrapping his arms around me. I was surprised at first but hugged him back.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked and rubbed his back.
"Promise me that you are fine?" He said and looked down at me.
"Yeah I promise I am fine" He let out a long breath and kissed my forehead.
"So what are you doing here?" I asked him, backing away from the hug.
"Uhm Rue came by, she really didn't look great" he said with a sad expression on his face.
"What?" I felt the worried rush inside of me. We haven't spoken in a long time, or we spoke less.
She has been spending a lot of time with this Jules and she told me about a friend of hers named Eliott but nothing else.
I thought she was doing fine.
"What is wrong with her?"
"I don't know, she came up to the house and told me she needed to see you because you had something to help her."
Something to help her? I don't have anything for her, all I have at my house is what? Just books and a- oh shit.

A couple of pills in my nightstand drawer

"Oh no, where is she?"
"I let her stay in your room she needed to rest"
I literally slapped my forehead at this, how could I be so stupid and let drugs in my room. I didn't get addicted. I stopped just before it was too late but Rue already had a drug problem but I took pills with her.
"Y/n what is wrong?" Luke asked worriedly.
"I need to drop off Tom at the airport first and then I'll come to you and her, but Uhm ugh!"
I started to panic, I was just going to take the bus back from the airport. I never thought I would have to hurry.
"Hey you know what, I'll come with you so you can come back with me."
My saver.
"You sure ?"
"Yes of course, I won't kill your boyfriend even if I want to."
"Oh Uhm Tom and I we are not Uhm- never mind, we'll be ready in a minute."

(A/n: Hey ok this is short I know, and I am sorry.
~• eat 🌸
~• drink 🌺
~• and dm are always open 🪷
~• Love you all 🫶🏻
El ✨✨)