~•26•~

Not edited

Wk: 2.3k

Y/n pov:

I kept crying in Luke's arm for a while. I know he cried a bit too. We rarely had time to do things together, but we fortunately had a strong bond between us.
"We need to do something Luke" I said as I back away from the hug wipping my wet eyes.
"I know"
"Can't we tell dad?" I hate my dad, don't get me wrong. I will always take him responsible for the death of my sister. But he knows my mom and already was confronted to her, he would probably know what to do.
"I need to call him and see what he is doing." Luke said getting up and taking his phone in his hand searching for my dad's contact.
He put it to his ear and after a couple of second he answered.
"Hi dad"
"..."
"Yeah I need to tell you something I-"
"..."
"Oh"
"..."
"What? Dad I am 26!"
"..."
"You can't just do this. We need you. Y/n need you!"
"..."
"Yeah as if you actually cared"
"..."
"Mom's back by the way"
"Dad?"
"..."
"You can't just assume that leaving me a entire a mob is going to be easy! I don't want it."
"..."
"I don't want the mob, I just want Y/n safe."
"..."

Luke turned and looked at me.
What is my dad negotiating with him?

"Dad I-"
"..."

He ran a hand through his hair looking at me again and sighed.

"Fine"

With that he hung up. And sat back next to me on the bed.

"What happened?"
I asked rubbing his back.
"Dad isn't coming back. He just wants me to take over the mob. He didn't say where he is or why this sudden rush."
"So h-he is not going to help us."
"No. But the mob will be mine in about 2 weeks I think so I have all authority, ans that means I have mens to protect our friends."
I nodded and look at my phone seeing a notification for Tom.

Tommy <3
I don't know what is going on with you but I just want to let you know that I am here if you need to talk.

Tommy<3
Also I have a job to finish here in London but after this I am probably coming back for some time. We could meet up?

Tommy<3
No not "we could". We will.

I felt my heart warm at the mention of Tom coming back here. To me. Like he said he would.

~•Flashback•~

I arched my back allowing him to go deeper and a small moan left his mouth. That was the hottest sound I have ever heard, a sweet melody to my ears.
Our hot breaths were mixing as our lips brushed against each other's.
"You are so perfect" Tom breathed heavily against my skin, whispering his sweet words.
"I'll come back for you" I let another tear slip as I moaned.
"I-I'll come to you" I answered, still moaning from time to time.
He kissed me powerfully and trust a bit deeper and faster, the knot in my stomach tightened and his trust became sloppier.
"You feel heavenly" He moaned against my lips and he kissed my lips again and we mixed our hot breath and moans as her brought us to our climax.
It was just us, nothing else was around us, just us in euphoria above the whole world.
I was falling for him. So hard.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tom pov:

Y/n seemed off on the phone. So I decided to send her a quick text knowing I was here if she needed anything.
I rest my hand on my lap still holding my phone and look out the window of the car.
Harrison and I have decided to go back to America in about a week. But first we, well more I, needed to finish this case with my dad.