~•32•~

Not edited

Wk: 2.7k

Y/n pov:

The second Luke came out of the fake meeting, I received a text from Alexander telling me he had juicy informations.
I watched Luke walk inside the office and smile at me.
"Almost too easy, he already texted me" I said and showed him the texts.

He looked at me with a sad look as if he was hopping for Alexander not to have texted.
"Why this face?" I asked him.

He sighed and sat down on the arm rest of the couch.
"Are you sure about this? Do you really want to do this?" He asked, looking deep into my soul.
"Come on Luke, I am just trying to help."
"But I mean you don't need to do it. I could just bring him here and beat him until he speaks and then kill him., like I did with all the others." I look at him confused.

He really did that?

"You really did that?" I asked as I played with my hands on my lap.
"Y/n..."

My father was the one doing this. Not Luke.

"When you have the responsibility I have, people need to respect you. I never wanted to harm anyone, but my mens need to know that if they mess up, it's a mafia boss they are screwing. I am not becoming like dad, okay? I would never. But now, I understand that being who I am am today demands sacrifices. And I had to sacrifice the gentle side of myself. But only at work. I am still the same with you or Angel. I just can't let my people see that or I would be too easy to break, do you understand?" He explained and I felt bad for judging him right away.
"Yeah I understand, I am sorry. "
He smiled and leaned down pressing a kiss against my forehead.

"I want to do it that way. And If my way doesn't work, we'll do it your way." I say and grab his hand.
"Okay."
"Great, now, once Tom and Marvin are back and have a strategy you call a meeting with the crew and we'll go." He nods and a couple of second later my phone ring, Tom's calling me.

*•*•*

We were Luke, me and the crew reunited in the briefing room as he was telling orders.
"I don't want anyone doing anything else than what I told you. You run away because you're scared of getting shot or any shits like that, I'll shoot you myself. Ok so last time, she will go in and try to get the informations. You wait for my signal, you don't and I take you down. Let's just say if you don't do what I say, you're dead. Marvin and Tom are already there. They will supervise you, I don't care if you don't know Tom, he is better than you, so you listen. Great let's go." He said and clapped his hand and walked out of the room as I followed him.

I looked back at the guys and saw them murmuring and looking at me.
"They don't like me" I whisper to him
"Why would you say that?"
"Have you seen their look? They really don't look happy with a woman telling them what to do." I whisper at him.
He stops walking and turn to me. We see behind us the whole group stooping too. Luke looked at them and back at me.
"Does any of you morons have a problem with my sister being in command?" He asked looking into my eyes.
Nobody said anything assuming a bunch of no.
"Do you?!" He almost yelled at them.
"N-no boss" They all answered like coward.
Is my brother that terrifying for them? I wonder what he's done in those four month to make everyone fear him like that.
"Good" He said and put a hand on my back leading me outside.

*.*.*

We get closer to the house when we stop to clarify the last details with Marvin and Tom.
Luke stops the car and Tom is already at my side opening the doo and giving me a hand.
I smile at him and get out of the car wrapping my arms around him.
"Hi baby girl" He whispers in my neck.
I chuckle and lean back looking into his eyes.
"Hi Tommy" He smiles and kisses me.