~•25•~

Guys... we hit 20k... omg please I can't believe it... I don't have enough words to tell you how greatfull I am, thank you so so so much I love you all 3000 and I hope you still like my book.
Don't worry drama is on it's way.

Not edited

Wk: 2.6k

Tom pov:

"So what the fuck happened? One day you are with us and the next thing I know you are threatening me with a gun." I asked playfully while we sat on the couch.
"Well it all started when you moved to America. My dad made sure to move me with you and said it was friend support. Which is totally stupid like you need- Ok anyways. He came with me and brought me to a meeting just telling me to 'play along'. And we entered the house, it was huge. We met a few people and then told me I had to meet someone. That's when I saw her for the first time. She entered the room and she greeted everyone, and then me. We all sat at this big table and then started talking and showing files and I soon understood that I was in the middle of a mob meeting. I looked at my dad who just showed me with his eyes to shut up. And I did. I didn't say a single thing. I stopped listening, until I heard Y/n got angry and snapped at her father. That's when I saw the file that had been pushed in front of me. Our dads wanted us to sign to get married."
"What!" I felt my blood boiling. My girl is married to my best friend.
"You guys are married!"
"What? No! Tom calm the fuck down, we didn't sign it. We never came to the signing part because Y/n kept snapping at his dad and his comments on her mom. That was the first time I saw her. Then I saw her at the bar where she received a call where Luke told her the second she was home she would be my wife."
"Wait, that is why she couldn't go home and she stayed with me for a while?" I leaned back on the couch listening to his answers.
"Yes, fortunately Luke got this all sorted and came to see me. We spent a lot of time together and that is when I learned more about their mob and that's the interesting part" He turned to face me and I did the same so I could really listen to him.
"The real person behind all of this isn't Y/n's dad like we thought." I frown my brows.
"All along it wasn't him, he is just making sure it still works, that the business still works." He explained moving his hands around.
"Go on."
"Luke explained how his father had to take over after he pushed their mother away. The mother, she is the one who owned the mob in the first place. Luke told me his dad almost chased her and made her leave when she started going crazy. They thought she died after leaving the house, but it turns out, a couple weeks ago, She reappeared and took one of Y/n's friends. They made a rescue mission that went well. Too well. Luke is persuaded that it was nothing compared to what she is actually planning. She hates her family, she will hurt them." He took a deep breath, looking in my lost eyes.
"Hurt them? She's going to hurt them?" I asked, feeling how worried I was getting at the mention of Y/n being hurt.
"Yes but I don't think it'll be physical" I lifted my head, not sure of what he meant.
"What do you mean?"
"I think she is going to break them emotionally. She's going to haunt then and hurt them mentally until they break. Until she breaks."
I sighed and felt my hands make fists.
"Harrison, how can I trust you? You chose the mafia instead of us!" I snapped getting up and tried walking my anger away.
"I didn't! If I did I would be telling them how to ruin our agency. But I am here! With you! Telling you how Luke and Y/n actually never wanted all of this! I ran away because these kids need help. They're going to live a nightmare with their bitch of a mother free. We can at least try to make it stop sooner."
He explained and took a big breath.
"We're going back" I said, turning to face him.
He got up and extended his hand.
"We're going back, brother" I look at his hand and bring mine so we could pull each other into a hug.
"We're going back"

*•*•*

Y/n pov:

I opened my eyes, the light blinding me. I could feel hands on me and people saying my name.
"Hey, wake up" I heard, I think it was Rue talking.
"Rue what happened?" That must be Angel.
"She fainted. Call Luke."
I forced my eyes to open more and I could see the shape of Rue and Angel's bodies above mine.
"Luke?" I whispered.
"Hey, she is awakening." I felt a soft hand rub my cheeks.
"Y/n can you hear me?"
I felt a sharp pain in my head and groaned.
"Y-yes" I answered weakly.
She kept asking me questions for several minutes as I started to wake up.