~•12•~

Not edited

Wk: 2.1k

Christian pov:

Noting. Again.
I don't know if I did something wrong. I don't know if she is mad at me but I have called Dotts over a thousand times and she just won't answer.

I really tried to see if I did anything wrong. Looking into our past, maybe I'll find out why she suddenly disappeared.

~•Flashback•~

"Babe?" I heard her soft voice in my ear and her hot breath on my neck.
I groaned as I turned around, wrapping my arms around her small figure and rested my head on her chest.
"Baby we need to get up" she chuckled while playing with my hair.
"Mmff five more minutes" I mumbled and burried my head further in her chest.
"Okay" she whispered and kept playing with my hair as I fell back slowly asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I remember this day like it was yesterday. It was the morning after our first time. We had to go for lunch to her parents house and I almost made us late.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Let's go out clubbing" My beautiful baby girl said while resting her head on my lap.
"What? No you're underaged" I reply looking down at her.
"Oh come one!" she said sitting up next to me.
"I am about to turn twenty. I just want to do something fun with my sexy boyfriend." she said slowly climbing on my lap straddling me.
I hummed as she passed her hands in my hair. I leaned my head back and I felt small pecks on my neck.
"That's cheating" I groaned and grabbed her waist when I felt her slowly rock her hips.
She brought her lips to my ear.
"Please"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

That's the night when I found out Y/n was one of Dotts best friends. And then we had sex. Damn that was a magical night

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Our fingers interlock as her back arches from the bed. Our heavy breaths were mixing and her sweet moans filled the room. I kept a slow but incredibly pleasant pace as she brought her lips to mine.
"I love you" she moaned sweetly against my lips.
I took a couple of deep breaths, letting the words print in my mind.
"I love you too, so much"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The first time we said we loved each other. The time I really realised I have found my other half.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*•*•*

I walked up to Y/n's house. If someone knew if everything was ok with Dotts it would be her.
I walked in, I didn't even need to ring, they're like family. I heard someone talking in the living room and as I made my way over there I caught a glimpse of the kitchen.
There was blood on the ground and a knife was on the counter. My eyes widened and I grabbed my gun from my belt and slowly walked to where the noises were.
I slowly entered the living room and I saw Y/n standing awkwardly in her bra, an arm lifted on her side as I think is a home nurse by her side, in front of a really uncomfortable Harrison who stumbled out of the room.
"All done" the woman next to Y/n said and walked away.

"And what did you do?" I said putting my gun back on my belt underneath my shirt.
She turned to me and a big smile appeared on her face as she ran up to me and jumped in my arms wrapping her legs around my waist.
"Omg i missed youuuuu!" She complained while hugging me tightly.
I hugged her back and started walking upstairs with her still in my arms.
"Whatcha doing?"
"Going to grab a shirt" she giggled and I opened the door to her room and let her fall on her bed. That's when I noticed the stitches on her side.