~•13•~

Not edited

Wk: 1.6k

Tom pov:

"Come on, I know you are not really thinking that."
She whined while speed walking next to me.
"Jess, get away from me" I warned, still looking in front of me as we approached the coffee house.
I pushed the door open and looked around for Y/n while Jess touched my arm and tried to pull me closer to her.
"Come on, I love you Tom." She said will try to turn my head to face her.
Once again I ignored her and finally spotted Y/n.
I got out of Jess's grip and walked up to Y/n.
As soon as she spotted me she got up with a smile until she saw Jess walking behind me.
"Tom who-" I grabbed her face with my hands and pulled her closer, crashing my lips on hers.
I heard a gasp from Jess and Y/n took a couple of seconds before she kissed me back powerfully.
Our lips moved in sync.
I slid my tongue along her bottom lips and when she allowed access I slipped it in her mouth.
The butterflies I felt were a whole new feeling that I couldn't get enough but feared at the same time.
She makes me weak and powerful at the same time.
I got caught up in the moment and pushed her back against the table and she realised a small moan in my mouth.
I knew it would heat up way too much if I didn't stop now, so I slowly pulled away.
"Well" Y/n said blushing and licking her lips.
"It's nice to see you again too" She chuckled and I hid my head in her neck while hugging her tightly.
"I missed you" I mumbled and she stroked my hair kissing the side of my head.
"I missed you too" she whispered and I sight before pulling away.
I kept my arms around her waist and she slid hers down and rested her hands on my shoulders.
I studied her face, her sweet curves.
I can't believe I am falling for someone and that this someone is actually there, in my arms.
I have never been this type of guy. And I never care about hurting anyone. I never cared about what others felt.
But this time, knowing that I am going to hurt her, to betray her, it is hurting me as well. I have this hole in my chest, because I won't bare to hurt her, I can't do this but I have to, and that is the most disappointing part.
"Tommy?" She whispered. A sweet music to my ears, it had nothing compared to how Jess used to call me. I liked this one Tommy.
"Yeah?"
"I really like how close we are, but my butt hurts because of the table." She said and pouted her lips.
"Oh yeah right sorry" I let her go and she chuckled as we both sat down. I haven't even noticed that Jess has left. perfect .
"So why do you want to see me? I know I am amazing and you can't get enough of me but what is the real reason?"
She blushed and chuckled at my sarcasm and I felt myself melt Infront of her.
"Yeah well. I-"
"Hello, can I get you anything?" A waiter cut her off. He looked at her and only at her, up and down with a stupid smirk, hell nah
"Yes space" I harshly answered and he looked at me and back at Y/n while rolling his eyes.
"Well if you need anything..."  he started writing something.
"Just let me know." he said and handed a little paper to Y/n while winking and then walked away.
"What's that?" I asked, nodding at the paper.
"His phone number, something useless." She said and made a ball with it before throwing it in garbage that was a bit away from us, so she missed it but how cares.
"Good girl" I said and looked back at her, who was a blushing mess.
"Shut up, you know I have kinks" she whispered, hiding her face.
"Yeah kinda figured that out when you took me down your throat while you called yourself 'my slut'" he eyes widened and she collapsed in her seat hiding her face in embarrassment.
"Ugh I hate you" I laughed at her statement and took her hands in mine.
"So what were you saying?" I said stocking her hands with my thumbs.
"Tom, do you remember when we used to meet all the time when you were recovering?" She asked. Of course I do, I will never forget.

~•Flashback•~

"No way!" She whispered to me not wanting the whole cafe to hear our discussion.
"Yeah it was the most embarrassing thing."I said, hiding my face in embarrassment.
"I can't belive you got caught having sex, by your whole family" she burst out laughing and I couldn't help the smile that came on my lips.
"I forgot they were coming and, well, technically I was not having sex, we were already done, I was just... still in her?" I said and she just laughed even more as I started to chuckle.
"And it is NOT my fault that you could see the kitchen from the door!" I said and she lost it falling from her chair as she laughed.
"Oh my god" I laughed and helped her up while she was still calming down.
"Oh my god please tell me you have other stories like that".

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Yeah, of course I remember. How could I forget how you fell from your chair because you couldn't stop laughing" I chuckled.
"Oh shut up" she laughed

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Shut up" she whispered, keeping her eyes on the screen.
"Oh come on, this movie is so boring" I whined while she was eating popcorn.
"Shut up"
"Come on Y/n please this is lame, we all know they are going to end up together."
"Shut up"
"I -"
"Shut up"
"But-"
"Shut up"
"Y/-"
"Shut up"
"LET ME TALK!" I said loudly
"SHUT UP!!" The whole theatre says and now I am really embarrassed.
"See? Shut up" y/n whisper in my ear and the kiss my cheek - wooow what was this feeling, it's all wired in my belly, I guess I am just hungry-

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"So, do you remember the day I asked you about the fight?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hey Tom?"
"Mm?" I answer.
We are on the couch of the coffee house. I am resting my head on her lap and she is stroking my hair. I honestly never felt so relaxed in my life.
"Where did you learn to fight?"
Shit, she had to ask?
"Uhm, w-what do you mean?" I asked
"Well we fought about twenty guys together and you were pretty good, where do you learn to fight?"
"The Uhm-" come one think fast Tom.
"The Army!" That's the first thing that came up.
"I did a military training"
"Oh so cool! What else?"
She asked and I sat up.
"Well the basic training, fighting and also the medical training"
"That is awesome"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Yeah, the military." I said and looked away. I can't look at her if I lie.
"Tom I need your help, and if you were in the military you may have some contact you know?"
"Yeah sure why?" I said leaning forward on the table.

Please don't tell me about your family.

"I need to tell you things about my family then, please don't freak out"
Shit no, no, no, I can't do this.
"Uhm yeah well-" ugh it's really hot in here, I can't believe I'm gonna do this to her.
"Remember when-"
I can't do this to her
"Y/n you are sure you want to talk about this here, where people can hear us" I said and tried to make her understand to shut up. She frowned her eyebrows and I shook my head no.
"Oh Uhm well, maybe we can meet at yours once or something..." she plays along and I sigh in relief.
"Yeah l-, great, perfect. Uhm text me when you are available. Bye!" I give her a small peck and rush out.
I took a deep breath and retained myself from screaming.
I took my phone out of my pocket and stopped the recording before sending it to my dad.
I just can't betray her; it wouldn't make sense.
But at the same time can I really betray my dad? He built my whole life and I swore to be loyal to the agency and I already feel like I'm betraying everyone. 
I need to take a decision now.
I walk away now and will have to record everything at some point or I go back and betray my dad now.

I like Y/n a lot, she became a piece of me along the line, and I know she trusts me and she always told me "Trust is the most important thing in a relationship, friends or Lovers; what I hate the most are lies."
And all I have been doing since the beginning is lying. I am not her teacher, I am not just her friend or whatever we are. I am just Tom, a secret agent, who never thought he would one day be put in a situation where he has to choose between the persons he promises loyalty to.

Did I just talk about myself in the third person?

I need to do something.

I need to chose

I need to betray someone

I need to break a promise

I need to break someone I ... love?

(A/n: so this was short, but next part is coming really soon like... max 2 days.
And then I will give you a little something 😏.
Anyways lots of love guys
-El✨✨)