༻Chapter 8༺

¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Tom

I am totally paranoid.
I literally feel someone breathing down my neck. It's like he is still here, to hurt her.

Y/n played the nurse and wouldn't let me do anything. I just had been cut by a small piece of glass, it's not that big of a deal, but she insisted and now she is making breakfast.

"So what do you want to do today Mr. Holland?" She asks me, placing some pancakes in front of me.
"I need to work." I stuff those- omg incredibly delicious- pancakes in my mouth.
"Ok, well I'm going for a run. Then I'll take a shower, then I'll try to do the work my asshole of an English lit teacher gave us." I look up, frowning my brows and I see the biggest smirk on her face that I have ever seen.

"Hey watch your mouth, kid."
She puts her hand on her chest and gasps.
"I'm only 5 years younger big boy. Soon to be 4."
That is when I realise, we have been friends for quite some time now and I still don't know her birthday.
"Oh, we never asked each other, when's your birthday?" Her smile slowly drops and she looks down.
"I prefer not to talk about that, ok I'm gonna go on my run" and with that she ran upstairs letting me confused.

What the fuck just happened?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I'm the biggest asshole in the whole god damn world.
What was I thinking letting her go on a run alone?
She's been gone for hours and it's started raining about one ago.
Her dad's gonna kill me, she got kidnapped, I am sure, I let the only girl I've ever liked get
kidnapped...

Well, I don't know if I like her, but I definitely care about her. The only person I've ever been friends with is Harrison and we have known each other for more than 20 years, and I met a girl and what? 2 month later? I already care about her?

What is happening to me?

I used to not care at all, she is making me all cute and worried. I hate this, I really need this mission to be over, because I need to get away from her as fast as possible.

But for the love of god where is she?

"Hey I'm back" I hear the front door open, and I don't waist more time to get up from my seat and run up to her, wrapping my arms around her small figure.

"Where the hell were you? Omg I was so worried, don't ever do that again, love." I hug her close, burring my face in her hair.

She pushes me back to cup my face, and I realise how worried I was about her, way more than I should've been.
"Hey, I'm ok, and you broke a rule." A big smirk appears on her lips.
"No I did not." I did so not, what is she talking about?
"Yes you just called me 'love', No nicknames remember?"

Ok then maybe I did break a rule.

"Well, I guess you can do whatever you want with me." Please ask me to get on my knees and eat you as my dessert, because I'm craving for your taste.

I still have my hand on her waist and hers slide on my shoulder as she leans up to whisper something in my ear.
"You know what I want Tommy?" She wraps her arms around my neck and I slide my hand down her back.
"What do you want?" I breathe against her neck.