~•28•~

Not edited

Wk: 2.4k

Y/n pov:

If you would have told me, when I was a little girl, that my mom was going to be one of the people I hate the most, I wouldn't have believed you.
She was my idol when I was younger. I was so mesmerised by her.
But now, she was the reason of my– our tears.
I can still hear the sound of the gunshot echoing in the room. I can feel my blood slide along my face and fingers as I struggle against the rope and scream my life out.
I wanted to get out of this chair, get up and smash her face against my knee and gun, see the blood pour down her face as I stab her right in the heart.
But right now I also just wanted to collapse next to him on the floor. Hold him in my arms. Telling him everything was going to be ok. But I couldn't move, I couldn't even say goodbye.
He was going to die and the only thing keeping me from saving him was a fucking rope.
He was going to die.

I scream at her.
"You fucking Bitch!" I am hurting my throat but I can't help myself but to scream at my mom and cry.

All she does is smile at me. Then she leaves.
When the door closes I move in my seat trying to get my hands out of the rope. Nothing works.

"This is gonna hurt" I murmured to myself and pushed my feet in the ground pushing myself upward with the chair and then smashing it -and myself- on the ground.
Hopefully, the chair break and I groaned as I try to get myself out of the rope.
And finally I do.
I groan again in pain and push myself up rushing to him.
He is laying in floor, his breathing is short and when I reach him he looks into my eyes and smile.
"H-hey" he say.
The tears are streaming down my face and I can control my breathing, my voice.
"P-please" I cry.
He put his hand in my cheek and wipes my fallen tears.
"D-don't cry pumpkin"
He smile at me a tear rolling down his temple.
"Christian" is all I can say. His name leaves my lips with my sobs.
He close his eyes and smile at me.
I grab his head and rest it on my lap.
I look at his chest, the red blood is staining his shirt, close to his heart.
"No" I cry.
He grabs my hand.
"It's okay."
"No you can't! You stay with me. Ok? You don't leave me. Y-you can fucking leave me." I cry so much my eyes are probably red and my wounds are forgotten. My tears fall on his shoulder, joining the stain of blood.
"Please" my voice is weak. I can barely breath.
"Please you can't leave me"
Just as I say this the doors burst open. Luke and Tom rush in the room before stopping in their tracks, eyes wide as they see me holding Christian's body.
"No" Luke whispers before rushing to his best friend size.
He kneels next to him grabbing his cheeks and then look as his chest.
"Y-you asshole." He said as tears leave his eyes.
Christian chuckled but groan when it hurts him.
He start coughing and you can see the blood resting on his lips.
Luke is fast to take of his shirt and balled it to apply pressure on Christian's wound.
I feel Tom hand on my back. He kneels beside me and hugs my shoulder kissing my temple.
"He's going to be okay." I say. "He is going to be ok, all right?" Luke closes his eyes tears leaking down his cheek. I look down at Christian who is looking at me with a look that says 'I am sorry'.
"Don't l-look at me-" I hiccup "-at me like that"
A sob leave my lips again as I wipe my tears but I realise -too late- that I had my fingers covered in blood.
I look at my hand.
I look at Christian
My hands.
And him.
Christian close his eyes and smile.
Luke cries more.
"Mate" he says and hold his hand. Luke struggles to speak. His bottom lips is trembling and he is holding back sobs.
Christian opened his eyes and looks in Luke's.
"T-tell her that I love her." A tear leak down his cheek.
"No" I cry.
"And that I-I am so-sorry." I put my hand on his head and pass my fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp.
Luke nods. And whips his tears still holding his shirt against Christian's torso.
Christian look at Tom surprisingly.
"You, you take c-care of her" he says looking at me.
"I promise" Tom answer and kiss my temple again.
Christian nods before coughing again, some blood leaks from his mouth and I wipe it as best as I can.
His breathing is short, and it looks like the air is leaving his lungs but never coming in.
"I am j-just going to r-rest, yeah?" Christian says struggling to breath more and more.
I hold my sods in me and leaned down to press a soft and kind kiss against his forehead.
He can't die. If I could, it'd be me laying down in his arms dying instead of him.
But I understand. If I miss my chance to say goodbye I'll never forgive myself.
"Thank you for everything. I love you so much. You can rest now." I whisper against his forehead.
It takes some time. Some sobs are heard and hiccups too. I hear his breathing slow down.
I hear his breathing come to an end.
And I know that it is it.
He is gone.
Forever gone.