~•35•~

Thank you so much for 44k reads 🤍

Not edited

Wk: 2.2k

Y/n pov:

13 days later, day before the gala.

I look at my body in the mirror of our room. The dress fits me perfectly, but I wonder if it's appropriate for a gala like this. I guess we'll see there.

 It's not like me to wear a dress

It's not like me to wear a dress. But I actually like it.
I turn to look at the back of the dress and sigh. Just at this moment I hear Tom come back from grocery shopping. So, I rush to take the dress and heels off but me rushing to take everything off just resulted in me falling on the ground.
"Ow!"
"Y/n are you okay?" Tom said rushing up the stairs.
"Don't come in!" I yelled in panic.
"Why?"
"I am naked!" Took me a couple of second to remember he doesn't care seeing me naked.
"I-I'm doing... hum drugs"
Shit!

"You what?!"
"I am not doing drugs -naked. Just don't come in." I sigh.
"Ok but please don't do drugs."
"I am not Tom, don't worry" I sigh and took off my dress folding it and hiding it in my side of the closet.
"But I am worried." He said and a low voice and I could feel him leaning against the door
"You shouldn't be, I am fine" I am not.

I took off my heels and hid them under the bed.
"You don't have to lie to me, y/n."
"I am not" I am.
I took the t-shit I use as pyjama and slipped it on.

"Y/n-"He started but I opened the door before he can say anything else, his frame just fall loudly on the ground.
"Ouch"
"Sorry" I said and helped him up.

"By the way. I won't be here tomorrow night. My dad is back in town, and he says that we must talk."
"Oh ok"

Perfect that was the only issue in my plan - Tom wondering where I was going dress like I will be. But now that he will be gone too...

He smiles down at me and cups my face.
"You took your pill today?" He asked and I nod. He brings his lips on mine and kiss me powerfully.

A week ago, Tom took me to the gynaecologist, we talked about different option for my period cramps.
She first did and echographs to check if everything was in the right place and had the right dimension. It does.
We talked about the pill, different types off pills, like the one I would have to take every day and is made of plants I think, it is supposed to "prevent" the pain. During my period I'd have to drink magnesium twice a day. And still take pain killers.

But I thought about it and my sexual activity and asked for the contraception pill.

The kiss deepens and I slowly pull on his shirt walking backwards to the bed.
"I have groceries to put in the fridge." He says against my lips, and I nod. I keep pulling him toward the bed and press a hand against his stomach, feeling his muscles tense under it.
"Y/n" He warns and I back away.
"What-"he starts
"Let's put the groceries away and then you can fuck me in the kitchen." I smile and he hurries out the door.