~•15•~

Not edited

Wk: 2.3k

Tom pov:

Of course I knew when I asked the 4 best snipers I knew to go on a mission with me I would get in trouble.

But I would have never thought it would push me away from the one person I wanted to spend my whole time with.
She became a part of my life so important, just thinking about leaving her is absurde.
Us, appart, doesn't make sense.
She knows I'll come back for her and I know she'll come to me.
We both know how important we are for each other and spending those last minutes together on my couch cuddling in front of the Kingsman movies.
Playfully hitting the other, like when I say that Rox or the princess are super hot and when she says that Eggsy is heavenly attractive.
This is how I want to spend all my time, not just now. But we can't, we are going on different paths.

Let's hope our path will cross at some point and become one and only path being big enough for both of us. I want her close to me, I want her all for me.

I think I love her.

~• the night before •~

"Tom!" My dad yelled entering the house.

Shit

"Hey dad" I chuckled standing in front of him with my gun still in my hand.
"What the fuck did you do?" He asked with a murderous look on his face.
"Nothing?" I acted dumn
"Oh so you just randomly walk around the house with an L96A1? Fucking hell Tom! I am not stupid I know you borrowed 4 mens today, what the fuck is going on? Is it because of your stupid little girlfriend?!"
"She is not my girlfriend, and don't call her stupid."
"Oh I am sorry that her usless little ass made you do something as stupid as her!"
I slammed my weapon on the table and walked up to him. Looking him dead in the eyes, I would normally never have done that, I would fear him. But not now, I am done with that bullshit.
"You brought me in this fucking agency, I didn't asked to be an agent and now you are mad at me because for once I made my own fucking decision? And watch your mouth when you are talking about her. She is way smarter than you could ever be."
He looked me deadly in the eyes. Our chests were almost brushing against each other, I never stood my ground in front of my dad. But this time I was done with this bullshit.

"You are done" He broke the silence, and I looked at him confused.
"What?"
"You're going back to England, it's over, pack your bags."
I scoffed.
"Or what?"
"It's either we leave now, and I promise no harm will be caused to the little Smith and her family. Or you can keep your shit , but I will make sure every one of them is either behind the bars or dead."
I never broke eye contact.
He stepped back and walked to the entrance.
"Your plane leaves tomorrow in the evening, I sent you the information by email."
He then stopped and looked above his shoulder.
"You disappointed me son."

When the door slammed shut, all the tension that was in the room turned into anger and in an instant I had my hand slamming on the mirror of my living room.
The glass is breaking and spreading around me. I leaned my hands against the wall and looked down catching my breath.
When I looked up I saw my hand was bleeding.

"Shit"

I turned around and leaned against the wall and slid down next to the piece of glass.
I instinctively took my phone out of my pockets and scrolled through my contacts and called the only person I needed to see, I wanted to see.

Y/n pov:

When Tom called me, I immediately understood that he was in trouble or pain or just sad.
I was supposed to meet up with Dotts and Christian to make sure everything was ok, but they could use some alone time.