~•34•~

Not edited

Wk: 1.9k

Tom pov:

We were, Y/n and me, downstairs as Luke and his men were looking at the bodies of the guys in my room.

I glance at Y/n as I see her knee move up and down. She looks lost in thoughts. She doesn't seem scared at all, or sad, or anything. She looks actually angry.
"Babe?" I whisper but she keeps her gaze focus in front of her.
"Y/n?" I say a little louder and this time she notices my voice and turn to look at me, her angry expression switch with a worried one.
"Yeah, everything okay?" She asks and put a hand on my thigh.
"Yes, yes. You just seemed lost and angry..." I put my own hand on top of hers.
She opened her mouth to answer but at this moment Luke comes down with his mens.

We both get up and walk up to him.
"So they were indeed both part of the snakes mafia. They are both dead so no information coming out of them. But Alexander is still my basement, really injured but still alive. Maybe we could get informations out of him."
Luke and I suddenly feel the tension grow thicker in the air and we look at y/n.

She is lost in her thoughts again, and she looks even more angry than before.
It looks like she is debating her choices.
"Can I see him?" She says out of the blue.

Luke seems surprised by this question and at loss of words.
"Uh...I-I- I mean, yes, sure." He says and look around touching his pocket.
He then grabs his key car from one of them and we walk towards the car.

*.*.*

Once we are at his house, y/n is fast to walk out o the car.
"Y/n wait" Luke says as he tries to catch up to her.
I stay silent and follow them.

"Where is it?" She asks once inside and he points towards a hallway.
"Last door on your left"
She nods and walk fast toward it, both of us following behind her like body guards... or little puppy dog.

When the door opens, she almost destroy it as she pushes it.
In the middle of the room Alexander sits in only boxers with blood leaking from thousands of wound.
She doesn't wait a second before walking up to him and leaning against the two arm rests of the chair.
He doesn't move and she just look at him for a couple of second before she sands her hand fly across his face.
"Wake up dirt bag" She tells him.
He sigh and open his eyes looking at her.

I can't really understand the expression on his face, probably because of his black eyes, busted lips and the blood leaking from his eyebrow.
Y/n leans closer to him and whisper something in his ear.

She press two fingers on his thigh and move one after another as if they were walking, going higher.
I clench my jaw.

What the fuck is she telling him?

I see his eyes go wide and can almost feel him wince.
He groans when Y/n grab his tight with all her hand and start to tighten her grip.
"Ok! OK!" He says loudly. And Y/n back off, putting her hand back on the armrest.

"How did they know about where I live?" She asks and tilt her head.

"A couple of months ago, someone contacted us. They said they were ready to exchange informations about the Smith mafia if in exchange we delivered them someone" He explained, clearly annoyed that he had to betray his mafia.
"Who are those someones?"
He hesitated before sighing and looking into Y/n's eyes.

"The girl we were supposed to deliver is Dottie Clements White. I think that was her name" My eyes widen and I look at Luke the same time he looks at me.
"The one informing us and telling us where you lived is Agatha Hernandez." Y/n turns around looking at Luke.
"She used her old name." She whispers.
"How did she know?" She snaps turning back furiously.
"She said she had sent someone to check."
"Who?" She asks
"I don't know"