cuddles | 3

SUNGHOON

Ki woon dropped me off at ENHYPEN's dorm promising to stay near so that he could pick me up whenever I wanted him too. Of course, I couldn't ask him to do such a thing so I just sent him home. I'll call him in the morning to pick me up.

I knocked on the door and it opened after a few seconds. Heeseung stood in front of me, surprised to see me.

"Sunghoon. You're here for Jake?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Is Jake back yet?"

Heeseung pouted and nodded, letting me in before closing the door.

"It's been months since you came over and the first thing you ask is if your boyfriend is here."

Ooh. Someone's jealous it seems. I smiled and poked his cheek.

"Congrats on your debut with Jay.", Heeseung ruffled my hair.

"Thanks Hoon. Jake's in his room. Don't be too loud, okay?", I scrunched my nose at him in disgust that he would think we were going to do it.

I left to go to Jake's room and on the way, a door opened in the hallway and Riki stepped out, startling me and himself when he almost bumped into me. He had a towel on his shoulder and his hair was damp showing that he was just out of the shower.

"Sunghoon-hyung? What are you doing here?", He asked with a tilt of his head.

"Visiting my boyfriend as usual.", Riki groaned and rolled his eyes before walking past me.

"Don't be too loud.", I gaped at his back as he said that.

Why does his members think we're going to do it at their dorm? I shook off the thought and went to Jake's room. I opened the door and smiled, planning to surprise him.

"Guess who's here-", I was surprised to see he was already asleep.

He was asleep while sitting up on his bed with a laptop in front of him. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I went over and took his laptop and placed it on the desk beside his bed.

I sat on his bed and admired his face. His lips are always my favourite part of his face. I smiled and reached out to brush hair away from his eye. That woke him up as he stirred from his nap and blinked his eyes.

"Sunghoon? Baby, what are you doing here?", He asked, yawning cutely.

I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"I wanted to see you, sleepyhead."

He must've been so tired to be already sleeping at around eight. I caressed his hair softly as Jake closed his eyes, enjoying my touch.

"How much sleep do you get nowadays? I'm worried for you."Jake smiled and opened his eyes.

He leaned in to peck my lips sweetly.

"Enough. Now come here and give me cuddles."

Say no more. I got into bed with him and wrapped my arms around his waist as I rested my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his fingers brushing through my hair.

"It feels good to do this again after a long time.", Jake admitted.

"Me too."

Oh! I have to tell him about the call my manager got!

"Jake, I have very good news.", He raised a brow at me.

"Very good news? You got my attention now. What is it?"

I smiled and sat up, straddling him.

"Okay so you know how Ki Woon hyung has been trying to find drama offers for me,right?", he nodded and his smile told me to carry on.

"He finally got a call and it's from a big time director!"

"Really? Oh I'm so happy for you baby.", he said as he ruffled my hair.

"His name is Jung Jaehee and I think it was a boy love-"

"Wait, Jung Jaehee?"

I paused and Jake looked conflicted.

"Yeah..what's wrong?"

"I got an offer from the same director."

Oh. Oh. Doesn't that mean we might be in the same drama?

"He's casting the both of us in a boy love drama?", I said even though we both knew that was what it looked like.

I'm not really familiar with boy love but I've seen a few web dramas and I've read a few novels. So the idea of acting in a boy love drama didn't really concern me. If Jake is being casted as the main lead like me, aren't we going to be the main couple of the drama?

This is bad for the rivalry. We've been able to keep our rivalry image because we didn't have to talk to each other on camera but now we'd have to do more than talking.

Jake saw that I was worried and put his cold palms on my cheeks.

"Hey, it'll probably be fine. If we both have to act like boyfriends on camera, I don't really mind. We'll just have to be extra careful off camera."

"Do you..think we can do it?"

Jake chuckled and rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you Sunghoon. If they found out we are dating, I'll never leave you. In fact, It would a great time to actually confirm our relationship."

"So we're acting together as boyfriends?", Jake smiled and leaned in to kiss my lips.

"I guess we are baby boy.", he whispered against my lips.

Maybe this can be our first step in coming out to the industry? I just hope if anything bad happens, we'll still be boyfriends. I can't lose him.