twin | 5

three days before (when sunghoon visited jake)

RIKI

I got dressed and wore my favourite grey hoodie which Sunoo bought me for my birthday. I love him so much. Anyways! I wore my mask and glasses and was ready to sneak out to meet my boyfriend-Oh! I didn't tell anyone yet. Sunoo from HYBE is my sweet, cute boyfriend.

We've been dating for a year now. It started two years from when we were in the same reality show. Sunghoon hyung was actually on the same show actually. All of the members in Enhypen and Hybe were actually all from the reality show. I don't know why the Media see us as rivals when we're all good friends.

Must be because of Jake and Sunghoon. Those lovesick boys started it three years ago when Sunghoon said Jake's rapping sucks which it definitely doesn't.

As I was about to open the door, a voice stopped me.

"Sneaking out at this time?", Sunghoon hyung? I thought he was sleeping with Jake?

I turned to see Sunghoon standing there with crossed arms, yawning. He must've just woke up. I need to be more quiet.

"Umm..", I struggled to make up a good excuse for sneaking out at 1 in the morning.

Sunghoon raised an eyebrow as if asking me to carry on.
I grinned sheepishly and played with the hem of my hoodie.

"Can you just let me go this time and not tell the others? I have to meet someone."

Great Riki. Great way to say you're going on a date without telling him you're going on a date.

"Oh. It's a date I see. Well, I won't hold you back. I'm not Heeseung anyways. Even if I did try to stop you, you shouldn't have to listen to me."

He's such a nice person. How did Jake ever catch his heart? I should probably tell him I'm dating his member at some point.

"Thank you hyung.", Sunghoon nodded and waved me out while yawning.

I smiled and opened the door and closed it, making sure to lock it. The whole way to meet Sunoo, I had an excited bounce to my footing. I can't wait to have a date with Sunoo after months.

I saw Sunoo waiting in front of the coffee shop we agreed to meet up at and sneaked up on him.

"Boo!"

Sunoo jumped, startled by me.

"Ah! Who-", He glared at me once he realised it was me.

He smacked my chest hard with his small cute hands as I laughed, trying to stop him. I held his hands as he froze, his eyes on mine. I smiled and leaned in, giving him a kiss.

"Hey cutie. I missed you so much.", His cheeks and ears turned red.

"I-I missed you too, Riki. How has the others been? Heeseung and Jay doing good?"

I nodded and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers. We walked into the small, homely coffee shop that was open 24 hours.

"You just saw them like a day ago. They're doing fine. Why don't you ask me how i'm doing huh?", I ranted before I realised.

Sunoo looked at me with a smirk and tiptoed to ruffle my hair.

"You're so cute when you're jealous. But alright, how is my tall charming boyfriend doing these days?"

We sat at a table first before I told him pretty much everything he missed while we were busy with our promotions. Sunoo just sat there with a big smile, listening to me.

"Riki? Sunoo? I thought I told you guys it's dangerous to be on a date in a public place?", Sungyoon stood there with a smile, looking down at us.

"Oh come on Sungyoon. ", I was happy to see Sunghoon's twin again. The better twin might I add.

Sungyoon is Sunghoon's twin brother. He's an actor but works part time at this coffee shop. I always come here to visit him and drink coffee of course. He's like my gossiping buddy.

"How's my brother doing, Sunoo? Is he doing fine..?", Sungyoon asked unsure and looked worried.

Maybe because they haven't seen each other for a year due to their busy schedule and the fact that Sunghoon actually hates him. For some weird reason that only Sungyoon knows.

"He's doing okay, hyung. Don't worry. You guys should at least see each other once in awhile."

Sungyoon chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm not sure he'll be happy to see me. I did do something pretty bad."

I do wonder what he did to make his twin to hate him so much. I guess we'll never know unless they tell us.