i like you | 9

SUNGHOON

I was quite nervous for the next scene we had together because it would include us kissing. On camera. Jake came over to me and rubbed my shoulder from behind.

"Loosen up, baby. It's just kissing. We've done that before."

"I know but..", Jake sighed and laid his chin on my head.

"It's because we're in front of cameras? Is that why you're nervous?"

I sighed and nodded. Jake chuckled and spun my chair around to face him. He smiled and took my face in his palms. I looked at him in shock. We're not even in a quiet place. There's people around us!

"Just focus on me. Focus on kissing me because you need to make it believable that Taesung and Haebom like each other. Just like how we like each other.", he whispered the last part.

I gulped and nodded. Jake caressed my cheeks which made me blush.

"If you're scared of us getting found out, don't worry. They'll just think we're acting.", I guess that makes me less nervous.

I smiled which made Jake smile as well as he ruffled my hair.

"Jake, Sunghoon, you're up!"

Haebom laid his head against the cold window of the passenger door as Taesung drove his car to Noble's dorm.

Haebom felt anxious. He just went on a date with Taesung, his senior. What if someone saw them? At the same time, he was happy. He has always thought that Taesung was handsome and charming.

"Haebom, you okay?", Taesung's sweet voice made Haebom snap out of his spacing out.

"Hmm, i'm just sleepy..." he lied, partly.

"Really? Just take a nap, I'll wake you up when we're there."

"Can..I?", Taesung glanced at Haebom for a second before chuckling at the adorable look he was giving him.

"Why do you have to be so adorable?"

Haebom looked at his senior with wide eyes.

"H-huh? I'm a-adorable?"

Taesung smiled and nodded.

"You've gotten even more cuter than middle school, Yoo Haebom."

"How do you know my real full name?"

Taesung frowned for a second because it seemed like Haebom didn't know who he is.

"We were in the same middle school. We were best friends. You really don't remember me? Jo Taesung. Allen?"

Haebom just tilted his head, confused. Taesung sighed.

"You used to call me Allen or Taesungie and Don't tell me you forgot the happy memories we had playing at the swings."

"Taesungie? The same Taesungie who used to fall down the slides?", Taesung laughed as he remembered that memory.

"That's me. Now you remember me? I remembered you straight away when you said your stage name was Allen. Nobody else knows my english name except my members and my family..and you."

His english name, Allen was only known by his members, family and Haebom. Allen was also not a common name for idols. So when Haebom said his stage name was Allen, he assumed it was the same cute boy he met in middle school.

Haebom gasped and covered his mouth.

"Oh my god. Taesungie?", Taesung smiled at Haebom using his nickname.