rivals and boyfriends. | finale

SUNGHOON

We started off our journey like all couples do. Strangers. Then that turned into best friends and then into best friends with benefits but without the smut? Okay maybe not all couple stories are like us.

We decided to pursue our goal together of debuting in an idol group together. That didn't work out but luckily I got into another group and even though our goal didn't seem like he was going to happen, Jake was happy that I had debuted at least.

As all dramatic stories go, we got into a little fight which ended up being aired on live television for millions worldwide to see. People started calling us and treating us as rivals. We decided to use that to our advantage as we started dating. Hiding our relationship from the cameras and acting as rivals. Just like people thought.

Getting casted in a BL drama three years later wasn't helping our case but we went through with it. Wanting to make a difference in people's views on gay relationships and idols dating. Well, we came out on accident and for a few weeks, I was struggling with the hate. Jake was there helping me through it. Which is how I fell in love with him even more.

We've had our fights, our obstacles that stopped us but our love for each other helped us get through the tough times. Now,you're probably asking why am I telling you this when you've probably read through this book?

Well, I don't know. Just felt like it I guess.

"Hoon! What are you doing? I've been calling you down for dinner for like a million times.", I was startled by Jake when he suddenly showed up at the doorway of our bedroom.

"I'm just filming a short video for my youtube. I'll be down in a sec, I promise.", Jake sighed and nodded.

"Hurry up or I'll take your food.", I laughed softly and shooed him away.

Jake shook his head and left, whispering something about why did I decide to open a youtube channel. Well, it sounded fun. Showing our relationship and being carefree to the world.

"Well, that's basically our story. It's been five years since we started dating and it's been good! We're so glad to have such loving fans as you guys. We'll forever be grateful.", I spoke into the camera.

"I'll see you guys on our world tour soon! Goodbye!", I beamed and waved at the camera before leaning over to stop recording.

I sighed in content and nodded to myself.

"I'll edit it after dinner. I can't let Jake eat my food."

I rushed down the stairs and reached the kitchen just before Jake got his hands on my food.

"Hey, hands off mister!", I slapped his hand away, just before he touched it.

I glared at him as he chuckled sheepishly.

"I don't know how I fell for you.", I jokingly said as I took a seat beside him.

"Hey, that's mean..You love me."

"Right? You do love me, right?", Jake asked me, pouting even though he knows my answer.

I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Of course I do. Now let's eat."

We decided to live out on our own instead of the dorms where the other members are. Mainly because we needed our privacy when we tend to be a little...freaky. The members didn't have a problem with us moving out. I think they were getting sick of hearing noises coming from our room.

That was around the same time I started vlogging our couple life. From moving in, just like a couple. I announced it on my personal ig that I opened a youtube account and it reached one million subs in just a day! I didn't know people wanted to see our personal lives so much.

I couldn't get Jake to appear on the vlogs for a few videos because he's still a bit shy but I managed to convince him. With kisses of course.

Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye. To answer the question, I guess we're both rivals and boyfriends.

-

a/n : the end 😭 this ff took the longest to finish just because of school and stuff but i managed to finish it! i'm sure you all could tell just how demotivated i was feeling just from how the chapters went from long to short. it was really a bad time for me but i really wanted to finish this book so here we are :)

the ending might feel sudden or maybe you wanted to see more of them but i feel like there's not really much more to explore. i honestly could've ended it earlier just from when they finally came out but i had the other characters and stuff so it made the book a bit long but i always tried to include jakehoon into the chapters.

sorry for this long a/n, i guess i'll end off by just thanking all of you for reading and voting. i'll forever be grateful.