allure | 14

JAKE

I fluttered my eyes open when I heard a whispering voice. I turned to my right to see my boyfriend's naked back. He looked like he was on the phone. I smiled and decided to surprise him by wrapping my cold arms around his thin cute waist, although he has been trying to get abs like mine.

"Morning baby.", I said in my deep morning voice which made him jump slightly, almost dropping his phone.

He turned to me and slapped my chest with those hard slaps and I winced, letting go of him.

"Don't scare me like that!", he whisper-shouted.

I chuckled and held my burning chest. Damn his slaps always hurt a lot. I furrowed my brows when I saw his eyes. It was slightly swollen, like he had cried. I frowned and cupped his face with my palms.

"Hoon..why are you crying?", he sniffed and shook his head.

I frowned and looked to his phone. I felt my anger rise when I saw who he was calling. The call was over at this point.

"Did Minkyu make you cry? What did he do? I'll teach him a lesson.", Sunghoon looked into my eyes and shook his head.

If Minkyu didn't, what or who did?

"He was just calling me because.."

"Because what, Hoon? You can tell me, it's okay.", I cooed, caressing his cheeks and wiping his stray tears away.

"Eggies are outside our dorm and they..they want me out. They even called me that..that horrible word."

My heart dropped to the floor. Their own fans really want Sunghoon out? Even calling him that word? I wanted to really punch someone. But all I want to do and have to do now is to be here with my boyfriend. It was all my fault anyways. He wasn't ready and I just had to kiss in front of the staff.

I rested a hand on the back of his head and gently laid his head on my shoulder. Sunghoon quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and cried into my shoulder.

"Why do they hate me, Jake? I've done nothing wrong. Can't I just love you?"

I was so glad to hear those words. That he loves me.

"Of course you can because I love you too.", I made him look at me as I smiled and leaned in to peck his soft lips.

"I love you too, Sunghoon. We stay together, okay?", Sunghoon sniffed cutely and nodded.

I smiled at how adorable he looks right now even though he was crying. We've gone through so much during High school so this was just another obstacle we have to cross.

When I came out to my parents as gay, they didn't take it too well. Well, mom didn't. Dad is an amazing father and honestly? He couldn't even hurt a fly if he wanted to but he stood up for me. Even if it meant they divorced. I have an older brother but he hasn't been seen for years.

He left for the same reason. He came out when I was ten to Mom and mom freaked out. Dad wanted him to stay and he'll try to convince mom but Jaehyun didn't want to stay there anymore. Eight years later, I came out and decided to leave too.

Dad still calls me often, asking if I'm still dating Sunghoon and of course I am, Sunghoon is my soulmate.

I was snapped out of my daydream to hear my phone ringing. The name shocked me. Jaehyun-hyung was calling. I picked up the phone in a hurry and answered it.

"H-hyung?"

"Hey pup, how have you been?", his voice brought back so many good memories of us playing football together and just being brothers.

"H-hyung! W-where have you been?! Dad and I were worried you had died or something!"

He laughed softly making me frown.

"I'm okay, pup. I'm sorry for not calling you or Dad. It wasn't any of your faults."

"Why are you really calling, hyung?"

He sighed.

"I heard you came out to the public and you and your boyfriend...Sunghoon, is it? Y'all have been getting hate and death threats. I just wanted to make sure my baby brother is okay. Just because I didn't call for years doesn't mean I don't love you anymore."

He didn't forget about me. For some reason, that made me happy. I looked up to Jaehyun and to hear him say he still loves me made me happy.

"Umm we're okay. Sunghoon is a little shaken up but I'm here for him. Oh and I love you too, hyung."

"That's good to hear and I love you more, Jake.", i rolled my eyes playfully, knowing he was just teasing.

"So, tell me what have you been up to in the past eleven years?"

He told me he found someone and they're going strong for eight years now. If same-sex marriage was a thing in South Korea, I'm sure they would be married in the first three years. Just hearing him talk about his boyfriend with such a loving voice he would normally use with me made me see just how much he loves him. I think his name is Taeyong. But wait..

"Taeyong?! You mean Taeyong from Allure?!"

Lee Taeyong from Allure is my brother's boyfriend?! He's their main vocalist and I know him! How could he hide that he was dating my brother? Surely Jaehyun told him I'm his brother?

"Oh, I didn't tell him..Sorry, Jake.", He chuckled awkwardly. I huffed out, offended he didn't even tell his boyfriend that his brother is also a famous idol.

Allure is our senior. They debuted two years before the audition show and in fact, Taeyong was one of the mentors in the show. Haejin, their leader also just acted in the same drama as us so our groups were very close.

This day has been a rollercoaster of emotions for sure.