Chapter Thirteen - Messy.

*AN - Hey all! So this is a longgggg chapter, so buckle up. Mentions of drug & alcohol issues (I do not condone any of this behaviour) Some heavy smut (anal play) some sadness, some angst, some laughs, some fun Easter eggs. And a whole lot of dialogue. Please comment/vote and enjoy the story - love sith<3*

"Hi." Kylo said, as you were roused awake by the smell of earthy, floral coffee.

He was sat on the edge of his bed, in sweats and a grey t-shirt, his hair tousled and shaggy. He looked peaceful, maybe for the first time. You sat up slowly and took the mug from his hands, bringing it to your lips, and sipped gratefully. Your body was a little sore, after Kylo fucked you against the hood of your new Porsche, and twice more in his bed. 

"It's Sunday." He said, his voice was smooth like syrup. 

"Sure is. What have you got planned for today?" You asked.

"Nothing." He shrugged.

"Oh, okay. I can go home, if you want some space?"

"Do you want to go home?" He quizzed you.

"Oh, um, no...not really."

"Then don't." He smirked.

"Okay Mr. Cryptic, I won't. What would you like to do with your Sunday?"

"I have a few ideas, get dressed, I'll be downstairs."

"Yes Sir." You saluted him, laughing.

"Careful Princess, you'll awaken the beast in me." He smirked, leaving you by yourself in his bed.

You laughed to yourself and finished off your hot mug of coffee, before placing it on the bedside cabinet. You pulled out your phone and text Finn, letting him know you weren't coming home this morning, and that he didn't need to stay with Niima all day, but judging by the picture he sent you, cuddled up on the sofa with her on his lap, he didn't seem to mind.

You showered and changed into the spare clothes you had bought with you, a white cardigan, yellow tartan skirt, black tights and some sneakers you'd got for Christmas the year prior. You'd never dressed so casual around Kylo before, but you figured by now he wouldn't care too much. 

You thought back to the conversation you'd had with Rey in the alley. Her dysfunctional love story, and how well it had turned out, gave you hope for your own situation. But still, you didn't want to raise your hopes too high. You would talk to Kylo about feelings and other complicated things when the was right, you didn't want to force it, or scare him away.

You finished putting on some makeup and made your way down the stairs. Kylo was in his garden, doing sit ups, a gleam of sweat across his bare torso. You felt your mouth fall agape, watching him work out, admiring his muscles as they contracted and tensed, he looked so fucking good. You wanted to wake up to this view every morning. 

You walked outside to join him and sat down at the small metal table, catching his eyes every so often when he sat up. 

"Pervert." He said, shaking his head playfully.

"I feel no shame." You said, admiring his rogue cheeks. He stood up to his full, staggering height and came towards you, lowering down and kissing you on the cheek. You felt yourself explode with affection for him, your heart thumping in your chest. "What was that for?" You asked timidly, hoping he would maybe talk about his feelings towards you, but he didn't, he just shrugged and smiled at you over his shoulder as he went back inside. 

You sat and smoked a cigarette, watching the pool ripple in the gentle breeze, then before you knew it Kylo was back by your side, showered, dressed, perfection. His masculine cologne wafted across your face and your sighed peacefully. 

"So, where are we going?"

"I want to take you shopping." 

"Shopping?" You asked, standing up opposite him.

"Yes." He confirmed, eyes glazing over you.

"I didn't really have you down as a man who likes to go shopping?"

"I don't, but I like spoiling you." He said, holding your throat loosely in his hand.

"Kylo...you've already given me so much, I mean, a car?! I can't-"

"You're rambling. Listen to me, I have enough money to buy every employee at First Order a fucking Porsche...but, I'm only in an arrangement with you..." He said, stroking your lip with his thumb. "So let Daddy spoil you."