Ch. 19 I Love You

A week later, after her next checkup

Amelias POV

"Amelia. Please don't leave your boot here." Arizona says picking it up and placing it next to me making me roll my eyes. "Ari. You're mad."

"No. I'm not mad. I'm upset that you won't listen to link. He said 24/7 boot. Not 12/3.5." This makes me chuckle and she glares at me. Not one of those goofy sweet glares, no. She gave me the biggest go to hell look.

"Okay. I will keep it on. Hand it to me." I say laughing even more when she be grudgingly shoves it my way.

My stutter has gotten so much better. I still do it occasionally but I haven't REALLY stuttered since oh I'd say Saturday and it's now Tuesday. I've also gotten some feeling back in my left foot. My left hand is still completely numb.

"Amelia come eat." Arizona says popping her head into my room. Oh yeah.. I also haven't eaten since last week.

"I'm not hungry ari." I say turning to my tv watching blues anatomy. Such a good show.

"Amelia. Get up. Come eat. You haven't eaten all week." I roll my eyes at her comment and turn to face her.

"I'm not hungry."

"Well I don't care what you think you are and aren't. Get up."

"Babe. Chill. I'll eat later."

"Okay we're both doctors here. We both know how shitty not eating can be for our bodies. So you're going to eat. Whether I have to take you to the hospital and get you tubed or you eat here on your own. Your choice."

"I dare you to take me to the hospital."

And then she walks away for, oh I'd say 15 minutes and when she returns she returns with Alex, Meredith and Derek.

"Oh my fucking-"

"Shut it. Get up." Meredith says grabbing my arm helping me stand. Fuck me. I'm gonna get tubed.

We make it to the front door and we stop just long enough for her to ask me if I change my mind.

Stand your ground, theyre bluffing.

I shake my head and out the door we go. Into mers car and off to the hospital. Derek Alex and Arizona riding behind us in dereks truck. We get to the hospital after a very silent ride and are greeted at the door by Bailey.

Well damnit.

"Amelia Shepherd! What the actual hell do you think you're doing??? You're going to get sick and die! You get her a gown, and you, sit down. You're going to be wheeled to your room to start this and we'll have to hold you for 72 hours. For what child??? Because you're skipping dinner. Damn girl." I get sat down in the chair and wheeled to my room. Alex arrives with a gown and Arizona helps me get undressed and into it.

"I love you." She says buttoning the last button making me smile slightly. "I love you." I whisper crawling into bed. Now for the shitty part.

In walk 2 nurses, Bailey, Alex and Derek. Arizona grabs my hand and I take a shakey breath.

Theyre bluffing.

The start to sterilize all of their instruments and you can hear my heart rate pick up over the monitor. "You can choose for us to stop at any time." Derek comments snidely making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck you." I growl out, completely surprised by my own tone.

"Alright. Go ahead." He tells the nurses and they grab my face gently and I immediately shoot out of the chair and it's almost like I'm fighting for my life. The next thing I know, I'm staring at the ceiling and I'm shaking profusely. My whole body is convulsing and I'm being shook like I'm on a fucking roller coaster.

Arizona's POV

"Someone fucking help me!!" I yell rolling her on her side causing the nurses to jump into action. Derek is already next to me trying to hold her steady. "Breathe. Breathe amelia. It's okay. It's okay. You're just seizing. It'll be over soon." He keeps chanting almost seeming like he's squeezing the life out of her.

Finally after 3 minutes she stops. She completely collapses and she's out.

Sorry it's been so long since I've written!!! Getting ready for finals in school

QOTD
Y'all go to school?