Ch. 21 Easy

2 weeks later

Amelias POV

"C-come back." I stutter out to Arizona who turns to look at me in my doorway. Well. Speaking is back for me. I earned that about halfway into this week. It's nice being able to speak, but my beautiful whatever she is will not stop arguing.

"Amelia it's my fault you're here." She says through gritted teeth making me roll my eyes. "Mi corázon p-please."

"You're in this shit position because of me!! Me Amelia!!! Not because of you or Derek or Meredith!! This is how the wreck happened!! I fucking caused it!! Please stop trying to make me feel better!!"

"Y-you know what?!? I-I'm in this bed!! I am here in-instead of you!! And y-y-you know why??? Because I-I did th-this to myself!! Me!!! M-m-my fault!!! Y-you can stop the fu-fucking pity p-party!! Help me g-goddamnit!!! Help m-me!!" I yell tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. The whole fucking hospital knows our business now.

She just stares at me starstruck. "Fuck you." She spat before marching out. I get out of bed, and flip over my table, screaming at the top of my lungs, trying to relieve the anger and pressure built in my chest.

"F-F-FUCK YOU!!!! Y-Y-YOU ARE THE B-BIGGEST PIECE O-OF SHIT I-IVE EVER MET AND I WI-WISH YOU COULD LET M-ME LIVE. LET ME FU-FUCKING LIVE DAMNIT!!! ST-STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!!!" I yell hitting the wall in front of me with my fist repeatedly.

"Amelia!!! Stop that!!!" Maggie yells running into my room "I-I-I CANNOT DO TH-THIS ANYMORE!!!!" I grab my hair with my hands and just continue sobbing. Sobs that are heart wrenching. "Stop! Stop! You're gonna hurt yourself!" She yells grabbing my hands pulling them to her chest.

"I ca-cant do this anymore.." I whisper rolling into Maggie letting all of my pain go. Sobbing into her chest, wrapping my arms around her, shaking, I just can't control it.

I hear rapid footsteps followed by Meredith's voice.

"Amy? Calm down. Calm down it's alright." She whispers wrapping her arms around Maggie and I. "What's going on?"

"I-I-I w-was laying here a-and w-w-we got into an argument! Sh-she keeps m-ma-making this about her!! She-she says this is her f-fault and I-it's not!! I-it's mine!!" I yell sobbing hiccuping with every breath.

"Okay! Okay! Calm down. Calm down alright? Me and Mer need you to take a deep breath. We won't want you to have an anxiety attack."

"Yeah, yeah what Maggie said. Take a deep breath."

I just shake my head, further hyperventilating myself. I cannot fucking do this.

"Amelia. I need to look at your cast. Please. Just take it easy." Mer whispers grabbing my wrists and pulling them into her lap. I feel my heart twinge at the thought of being in this fucking cast any longer. I hate this Godforsaken piece of shit.

"Okay, it looks stable. Don't be hitting anything else tiger. Your bones need to heal." I roll my eyes and nod and I look at the shit surrounding me on the floor.

I completely ruined this room.

The blinds are crinkled in a few places, there are huge holes in the plaster wall, glass shards cover the floor as well as water, food and a couple of anti inflammatory pills.

I look up and there Arizona stands.

"I-"

"N-no." I snap, venom laced in my voice.

"Probably not the time ari." Maggie explains standing and ushering her out.

"F-f-fuck her."

"Listen to yourself." Mer scoffs rolling her eyes standing.

"Wh-what's that su-supposed to mean???" I ask furrowing my eyebrows together.

"It means that you are a piece of shit sometimes. And I love you Amy, I do, but this is some bullshit." She grabs a broken piece of wall and chunks it into the trash.

"E-explain then!! H-how I-is thi-this my fault??"

"Oh my FUCK!! Amelia! God, okay listen to yourself!! 'I'm pissed and throwing a temper tantrum because Arizona thinks this is her fault' but you won't take fucking responsibility for it!! You won't let her have her emotions about this shit show!! She is to blame here as well. You both fucked up!! Let her take some of the fucking blame! You're such a fucking child!!" And with that she flips over my rolling table and storms out of my room.

Well great.

Sorry it's a short chapter everyone!!

QOTD
I'm probs making a Marina book would y'all read?