2

"Aish Hoonie! I know you recognize me. Please don't hate me. I just dressed like this cause I want to. I'm still a male you know. Wanna see my dick to prove you?" Jake asked.

"WTF no! Ewww disgusting. You weren't like this before Jake. You were making me laugh always not to annoy and disgust me. What happened to you? You were perfect before, why did you change? I don't like you this way. That's why I'm always avoiding you and never hang out with you for the past 6 years." Sunghoon said.

"Hate me all as you want Hoonie. I'm not asking you to accept me. I'm not asking to be your friend again. I'm just doing the promise I said to you when we were little. I told you that I'll always take care of you, love you, and protect you. My promise to you isn't meant to be broken. Even if you'll not accept me which I know you never will, even if you're disgusted by me, it's fine to me, I don't care. I only care about you." Jake said in a calming voice to make Sunghoon understand.

Sunghoon just chuckled. "I don't believe you. You're just doing these things to make me fall in love with you. You told me you had a crush on me right? I don't like disgusting people like you. Only male and female were created. Male to female and female is to male. Gays and lesbians were never created, always remember that." Sunghoon said to Jake.

"Whatever you say cutie." Jake said, picking Sunghoon's cheeks then went to his seat. Sunghoon was really disgusted. He took some wet wipes from his bag to wipe his cheeks that Jake touched. "Ewww, I don't want that gay bitch to infect me with his gayness." He said disgustedly.

Jake sat down back on his chair. He wasn't bothered by what Sunghoon said. He remembered what his and Sunghoon's mother told him, "Be who you are, be confident. No one can judge you because no one is perfect. There may be people who are disgusted by you, don't give a fuck to them Jake. Never be bothered by anyone." With those words, Jake became confident to himself and didn't gave a fuck to anyone.

He was about to use his phone but their teacher already arrived. "Hello Everyone! Since we have a new student I'll introduce my self again. I am Mr. Lim Baroque, your Music and Arts teacher. Mr. New student, no need to introduce yourself. Everyone here already knows you." Mr. Lim said. Sunghoon stood up and bowed to everyone. "Thank you Mr. Lim. I hope I'll have fun til the rest of the school year. I'm looking forward to meet all of you. Please don't go directly to me and be on my way. I'll have time to meet all of you." Sunghoon said.

The students were shouting and clapping, knowing that they have the chance to meet Korea's pride of figure skating. Jake was just smirking by the students' reaction.

All class during the morning was finished. Jake leads Sunghoon to his schedule. He always make sure that Sunghoon arrived safely and no one is annoying him. Jake felt comfortable in the older's side. Sunghoon on the other hand, he was really annoyed by Jake because both of them are receiving a lot of stares from the other students in the hallways. He doesn't want his reputation to be destroyed by his so called "gay friend" and he doesn't consider Jake as a friend anymore. He is disgusted very much by him.

If Jake was being honest, he was hurt but he'll do anything for his and Sunghoon's friendship to be back. Jake knows how hard it is but he's determined. Sunghoon may befriend with Jake again if he'll dress up and act like boy but he's not confident enough.

Jake led Sunghoon to the cafeteria. Jake knew what Sunghoon's favorite food so it is what he ordered. Well it is both of their secret favorite food, curry. When Sunghoon's mom serve curry at home, he pretends to be disgusted but he eats curry a lot when he's with Jake only. "Hoonie here's your lunch." Jake said and handed the curry to Sunghoon. "What's this?" Sunghoon asked. "Sissy, you have eyes can't you tell?" Jake sassed.

"Of course I know what this is dummy. What I mean is, don't you know I don't eat curry?" Sunghoon asked. "I know you don't if our family is around but if it's only us too, it's your favorite, right?" Jake said. "I only eat this with Jake and you're not HIM. I talked to some students earlier and they call you Jackie." Sunghoon said.

"I'm Jake when I'm with you." Jake replied. "With that painted nails, long hair, lips with thick lipstick and your face full of make up? Nah- ah, you're not the Jake I knew." Sunghoon said. "Sorry but the older Jake is gone so you gotta get used to this Jake." He replied and blocked his eyes fastly. Sunghoon was disgusted. "Stop doing that. It makes me lose my appetite." "Fine."

"So how's life for the past 6 years Hoonie?" Jake asked. "It was really the best specially that you're not around." Sunghoon said. "Ouch but it's fine. At least you're happy." Jake said touching his chest acting hurt.

"You're so dramatic." Sunghoon said. "So what if I am?" Jake asked. "It annoys me more. I'm halfway close of transferring schools if you continue to annoy me." Sunghoon said. "Fine I'll stop." Jake said then rolled his eyes. Both were eating in uncomfortable silence. A girl then went to Sunghoon.

"Hey Sunghoon. Wanna hang out later?" The girl asked. Before Sunghoon could even speak, Jake spike first. "Can't you see he's eating? You can ask him later after he eat. Why bother him now?" Jake asked angrily. "W-well u-uhm, sorry." The girl apologized and was about to run away but Sunghoon held her and said "Don't listen to that gay bitch, I'll come and hang out with you. Just call me later." Sunghoon said.

A/n:
I didn't expected this story to rise quickly. This is just 2 days old and already 100 reads, wow thanks. So by that, I don't want my readers to wait months before I finish 'Detectives' so I will try to update every Monday. I can't promise though, I'll just try my best.

BTW I hope y'all enjoyed reading. Thank you and have a good day!