23

The four, Chan, Jeongin, Jake, and Sunghoon hung out all throughout the weekend. Their new recruit, Sunghoon was getting comfortable around them and he was already back in his best state too.

Chan and Jeongin got the chance to know Sunghoon more.

They all had fun except Celia. Where the hell is she? Mhm.

Monday came back and hell week I mean school is back hehe. The three students readied and got into their uniforms. Chan drove them to the school then they bid farewells afterwards.

The three walked together and they got stares from students. And they heard someone saying;

'Why are they friends? I though that the figure skater guy wished the other one to die. Jeongin even sounded like he hated that guy last week.'

The two just ignored it and Jeongin explained to them that they already fixed the problem and he'll best the shit out of the people who beat Sunghoon up.

Jeongin went back to the two and continued walking together.

Then when they was almost reached their classroom, Celia appeared.

"Gosh Celia where were you? We'vecalled you a lot of times but you weren't answering. We hung out last weekend and we texted and invited you but you didn't came." Jake said a little loud.

"I'm sorry, I was having some family time." She replied then gave a shaky smile. "Uhm Jake, can I talk to you? With only you? Privately? We still have 20 minutes since class starts." She added.

"Yeah sure. Bye guys we'll meet at the classroom." Jake answered then shooed Jeongin and Sunghoon away.

Celia dragged Jake to the cafeteria. It was still a little early so it was still empty. Only the were the one who's inside.

"So what is it?" Jake asked. "Uhm do you know that Chris is jailed already?" Celia asked.

"Uh no. Actually Chan hyung has news for me but he forgot to say it and I also forgot that he has something to say to me until you mentioned that ugly name." Jake said and looked disgusted.

"Haha yeah he deserved that. But what if he comes back to you? Would you give him a chance? Like you know? What if he's more kind and respectful now. Like he's changed, would you accept his offer to date him?" She asked.

"Are you having a fever? You're my best friend Celia and I know that you know the answer to that and it's N to the fucking O, NO."

"Ew, I hate him so much. He tortured and stabbed me and you're wondering if I'll date him? Oh God no no no no." Jake shouted a bit but not to the extent that it can be heard by some staffs.

"Of course I know. I was just asking because sometimes you can be crazy too like your heart is so soft that it can forgive easily. Maybe you'll forgive him and give him a chance. You shouldn't date him." Celia said, sounding regretted for the last sentence she said.

"Oh please if God can forgive him I can't. Too bad for that fucking bitch." Jake said then stood up. Jake then offered his hand to Celia and Celia accepted it.

They were walking outisde now heading to the classroom.

And Celia was blushing all the time.

They now arrived to their classroom. Sunghoon and Jeongin was talking outside their room. Looks like they still waited for the two to come back.

"Hey! Why are you two still outside?" Jake asked. "We were waiting for you two." Jeongin short answered.

"You didn't have to. You should've just went inside. It's not like we're going inside a mall. It's just a little classroom." Jake said then dragged the three inside.