29

Chan's POV

As I walk further in the abandoned restaurant, I saw Chris making out with...Ryujin?! What the fuck?

She's the one who bullied Chris when we were kids and he was glad when that girl moved out of our town. He always said that he'll always hate her and now they're making out?

Oh, after many years, I saw my twin again. Never expected and wished to see him again but this time I wanted to see him and kill him myself.

His face changed a lot as I look at him more focused. When we ditched him, he looks like a trash can.

Now he looks like trash itself.

Take that with offense. Oh yeah, the sight is disgusting, I'll make them notice my existence.

I then coughed and then the two flinched. Heh, idiots.

"Well if it isn't my lovely twin." Chris spoke as he looked at me with unbelievable look but has a confident time.

"Don't call me your twin. I'm handsome and you look like shit, shut up." I said as I gave him disgusted face when be showed his smile.

His teeth is black, he already have winkles and his hair is like a dried seaweed. He also have piercings from all over his face, the biggest one on his nose. He looks like a bull.

Overall look, trash.

"Oh shut up, with this face of mine, anyone would bow down and kneel before me." Chris said while he laughed. Where did he get that confidence? Jake didn't even gave him a fuck.

I just chuckled and rolled my eyes. "So what brings you here? How did you even know I'm here?" He asked.

"Why did you kill Celia?" I asked simply. "What? Celia? Who's that? I don't know her." He replied sounding like a baby. Eww.

"When will you stop trying to get Jake as yours? You'll keep chasing him and you're already making out with this bully girl of yours?" I asked. Ryujin just rolled her eyes then glared at me.

"Ryujin is just my friend. I love Jake and I know he loves me too. He's just scared of me, but if he gets to know me more, he'll love  me as much as I love him." He replied and laughed.

What the hell is funny?

"No he doesn't love and will never will, Chris. Get over with Jake. You don't love him, you're just obsessed with him." I said the truth and ooh his inner dragon is showing.

"That's not true! Jake loves me, I know it and I can feel it." He said and it made me laugh. "Did he said he loves you? No, because he don't." I simply replied. This is getting annoying.

"Chan hyung!" Someone shouted from behind me.

I looked behind me and it was the three. Jeongin, Jake, and Sunghoon. It hasn't been three minutes or what did I said, why are they here already?

"What are you three doing here?" I asked. I don't know what to feel. I'm worried for them about what Chris might do to them but I have a protection. I'm also kinda happy because Jake showed up and he can say that he doesn't love Chris.

And lastly I'm nervous about what I'm about to do.

"Jake! My love. You're here! Tell everyone how much you love me. Let's prove them all that we love each other." Chris said while walking forward to Jake.

I then felt someone took the gun which was in my back. A gunshot was then heard by all of us and Chris fell down the ground.

Another gunshot.

And another.

And another.

And another.

Chris is dead.That's a relief. But who took my gun?

I looked at the hand that was holding the gun on my side and saw the owner of it.

It was Sunghoon.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Ryujin screamed then pulled out her gun. She aimed it on Sunghoon and then pulled the trigger.

Sunghoon fell down on the ground but was still conscious.

"YOU TOO,  YOU MOTHERFUCKING TWIN OF HIS! YOU DIDN'T EVEN HELP HIM. GO FOLLOW HIM IN HELL!" She aimed it to me and then after that, I fell down just like Sunghoon.

Sunghoon and I fell down not because we were shot but because something heavy was in front of us embracing us.

Sunghoon and I wasn't the one who got shot.

Jake hugged Sunghoon to protect him.

Jeongin hugged me to protect me.

Why?

Why do they have to risk their lives for us?

More shots from Ryujin was then received by the two.

I can't process anything yet.

Another gunshot but it was from behind us. I looked back and it was the police. What took them so fucking long.

Jeongin, why did he have to do that? That fucking Ryujin.

"Innie, why did you have to do that? I-innie, why?" I asked while feeling the tears almost coming out.

"Hyung, you can't die. I love you." He replied, still looking so cute and beautiful but I can't fucking stop crying knowing that he's in danger.

That's a lot of bullets he took but I'm certain that Jake had a lot more than Jeongin and it made me worry more for the two of them.

"Hyung, don't worry about me, I'm fine, I'm not in much pain." He said.

I mean yeah he's wearing a thick jacket over his uniform but Jake didn't. He's just wearing his bare uniform.

I looked over their direction and Jake was still conscious, I'm a little relieved but still worried.

I stood up and helped Jeongin to walk towards the ambulance that just arrived. I can't carry him because his condition might become worse.

Gladly he's safe, but Jake, I don't think he's not.

Sunghoon's POV

"Jake you dumbass, you didn't have to do that! Why do y-you keep p-protecting me?" I said stuttering because I'm starting to cry.

"Hoonie, I h-have to. You w-were in d-danger." Jake said through the pain he's feeling. Why the fuck is no one calling the ambulance?

"Jake, you didn't have to do that, y,'know? You're always putting yourself in danger. D-don't do that to y-yourself, p-please." I said while crying.

"Oh n-no you forgot again d-didn't you? My promise to you Hoon. I will always protect you, care for you, and love you! D-don't forget that again." Jake said as he closed his eyes.

Fuck no! No! This can't be happening. I can't lose him again. Fuck.

"WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING??!! ARE YOU JUST GONNA STARE AT HIM UNTIL HE DIES?! MOTHERFUCKERS! CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE." I yelled ignoring how much loud it is.

Then I heard sirens. They took Jake  inside. Chan's hyung was crying so much, so do I.

The nurses checked his pulses but they've got nothing.

A/n:
    We've finally reached the end of My Annoying Lover! Thanks for supporting this story from the start. Epilogue will be released soon!

Just kidding haha.

I've been busy in school so updates are really slow, forgive me for that. Our school will be over in 2 months so after that, so more updates on my other books!

New chapter out! Thanks for reading. Hope you're having a good day and hope you liked this which you probably didn't. Stay safe and healthy!

not proofread.