32

"Yah! Stop kidding." Sunghoon slapped Jake's arm.

"Ow!" Jake screamed.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry." Sunghoon said then kissed the arm he unintentionally slapped and hugged Jake. "Thank goodness you're already awake. I was worried and was always over thinking." He added.

"I'm sure that I'm gonna be fine. I ain't gonna take all of that bullets from you if I know that I'm dying." Jake weakly exclaimed.

"Don't do that again please. I was scared that I'm gonna lose you. I had a nightmare because of what happened to you." Sunghoon said with tears running down his eyes.

It was clear that Sunghoon loves Jake so much.

"Hoonie, don't worry. I promise I won't. I did that because I promised to protect you always." Jake said with a raspy voice.

He might be awake but he's still weak, haven't eaten for more than a day, and was still in pain. He tried his best to talk because he saw how Sunghoon was so sad.

That made Jake afraid too. Afraid that Sunghoon might think of committing suicide because of what happened, and maybe him thinking Jake could be dead. He definitely don't want Sunghoon to be so broken.

Sunghoon told him he was very worried and even had nightmares so he won't do anything again that'll make Sunghoon worry.

"That promise of yours is wonderful but Jake please think about the things that would happen if you do it. You'll worry everyone. Please promise me."

Sunghoon didn't held his tears back anymore and just let them stream down.

"Me, Jeongin, Chan hyung, and our parents were worried. Don't do that again please. Jake I beg you please don't do that ever again." He says between the sobs that comes out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry for making you all worry. I just love you so much that I don't want to see you in pain but even though you weren't the one who's shot, it's like you're the one having the pain. I'm sorry Hoon." Jake said.

"I can't just imagine life without you, the love of my life. I want to spend every time with you. I haven't shown you how much I love you my Jakey and I'm afraid that I can't anymore."

"It's okay Jakey. Just please don't do that again. Promise me again. Promise me that you won't put yourself in danger." Sunghoon stated.

"I promise. I'm sorry again." Jake said

a very tiny time skip

3 months later

Sunghoon's POV

Gosh, time flies so so fast. It has been three months, I think?

But yeah, Jake already got out of the hospital 2 months ago. He's been confined for almost a month but when he went out, he was fully healed and already had enough rest so he was all good.

And just three days ago, we've already graduated. That was really fast.

After Jake got out, me and Jeongin helped him to catch up with all the school works he missed. I mean, when he was in the hospital, both of us answered some but there were oral recitations and exams so he still did have a lot of things to do.

And, about our relationship, uhm, we still don't have a label.

None of us proposed to each other and asked and got into that topic.

I want to show him that I really love him so I planned something for tonight. I planned a date, where I'll ask him to be my boyfriend.

We've ready shared a lot of kisses. We cuddle all the time, sleep together, and.... uhm.... take a bath together. Yeahhh, those things are done by couples but we two aren't couples yet we do them so I need to change that.

I want us to be a couple.

He's the most wonderful person ever. He always give me kisses to wake me up. He makes me my favorite coffee and cook breakfast for me.

I know it sounds like I'm lazy and barely do anything but in fact, we've already done a lot of dates and he wanted to pay back by doing those. He doesn't have to do those but I'm not complaining.

I feel that I've already made him feel and I showed him how much I love him. He's the most precious human being there ever is and he have the purest soul.

He's, extraordinarily and perfectly amazing. That's why i love him so much.

I know I've been mean to him but actually, I was just pretending that time. I don't want to be mean to him.

In fact, during the first day of school, when I saw him having that long hair, painted long nails, and heavy make up, I recognized him and wanted to hug him.

My mindset at that time was dumb. I was prioritizing to keep my image clean that's why I did even though I know how dumb it was.

I was mean to him and being homophobic because I thought that it is what people would love to see. I ended up hurting his emotionally and that was painful to see. I don't want to to see him like that again.

I've been really dumb and if I could just turn back time, I would love Jake just the way he is.

About Jeongin and Chan hyung, they're still going strong.

They've had the courage to tell their parents about their relationship and at first they were shocked since the two were cousins, not because they're both males, their parents are not homophobic and that's a good thing.

Chan hyung explained that him and Jeongin weren't really cousins since Jeongin's mom is the sister of Chan hyung's step mom and that doesn't make them blood related so it's fine.

Their parents approved to it and supported their relationship. They were happy that they were fine about it.

Since then, the two were very bold.

You can find them everywhere in the house making out.

There was one time, Chan hyung was washing the dishes while he and Jeongin were making out. Oh God, he should've finished the dishes before they did that.

Well it's Chan hyung's house so he can do whatever he want and we're already used to it.

And okay, back to the date.

I was planning to have a dinner in a restaurant near the beach. I've already had a table reserved for two later at 6pm.

I've already told Jake and he obviously agreed. Since we've already been into many dates, he'll probably think it's just gonna be a normal one but, no. This will be memorable.

I really hope he'll say yes.

A/n:

  I've updated two of my books today, wow.

Not much people are reading my story 'Starting Over Again' but I still update it because I think this story is gonna be the best one I've made even it's not finished yet and yeah...

It has been a long journey. Thank you everyone for supporting this story. I really am thankful for everyone who is reading this. We have already reached 19.1k reads and that's a lot so thank you so much.

Today, My Annoying Lover has come to an end.

I mean, the end of chapter 32, I hope you'll still be updated until the end, even though there are 2-3 more chapters left.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Stay safe and have a good day everyone!

and..not proofread