27

"Hoon? I can't sleep. I need to let this information out. Can you call Chan hyung? He needs to be here since C-Chris is involved." Jake asked, sobs can still be heard even if he stopped crying so Sunghoon immediately called Chan.

"Hey Hoon. Is Jake already asleep?" Chan asked through the phone.

"Hyung, Jake said that you should come back to the car and he'll talk about everything." Sunghoon said and Chan nodded but realized he was on the phone.

"Oh sure, on my way." Chan said. "Beomgyu, let's go." He said as he patted the younger to gain its attention. "Where to hyung?" Gyu asked. "To Jake." Chan replied simply then Beomgyu just followed.

"Hey Jakey." Jeongin knocked on the car window so Sunghoon opened it. Jeongin immediately hugged Jake once he got inside, and started crying a bit.

"J-jake. C-celia is dead." Jeongin stuttered while saying. Jeongin knows how close those two were so it must be super hard to Jake.

"I know Innie. And honestly I don't know what to feel actually." Jake replied. "What? How and why? What do you mean?" Jeongin asked, confused.

"There are some things that y'all need to know. Even Sunghoon right here is confused." Jake said and chuckled. Sunghoon smiled seeing Jake stopped crying.

"Please tell us." Jeongin said with wiggly eyes. "When Chan hyung arrives okay. He's the one who needs to hear these." Jake said as he kissed Innie on his head. He's really looking like a little fox.

"Oh speak of the devil, here they are." Sunghoon said as he pointed Chan and Gyu walking towards them.

Chan opened the driver's seat and sat down, Beomgyu in the front seat.

"Hey Jakey, how are you feeling?" Chan asked. "Not good hyung." Jake said and laughed a bit. "Why? Will you tell us now?" Chan asked.

"Yes of course dad." Jake replied and Chan smiles, looking proud, then signalled Jake to go ahead and start talking.

"Well, Chris is the who's obviously behind Celia's death. Celia told me a lot of information earlier." Jake paused and noticed that everyone focused on him and no one planned to interrupt him, he smiled.

"Okay so at the first day of school during the second semester, Celia told me that she'll be absent because she's with her boyfriend so I wasn't expecting to see her but she showed up saying that her boyfriend has been called back to work urgent so I believed it."

"Then she revealed earlier that she didn't really have a boyfriend, instead, a sugar daddy." When Jake said it, they all chuckled. "Bruh, respect the dead." Jake said then they went silent again and focused.

"Okay but the reason was obvious, to have money but her purpose what shocked me. She said she'll use it to spoil me and give me things I like. Basically because she has a crush on me." Jake said then Jeongin interrupted.

"Wait wait, I know you hate being interrupted but I need to confirm if what I heard was true. CELIA HAS A CRUSH IN YOU?" Jeongin shouted a bit.

"Yes and it shocked me too. Now continue to the story, she had a crush on me for a long time already."

"She said that even she knows she doesn't have a chance to meet because I love Sunghoon so fucking much, she still continued having a crush on me even it hurts her."

"She then said that she haven't been hanging with us because Chris threatened her. Chris asked her to convince me to date him. Ew. If she won't agree and if she'll tell anyone, she'll get killed. She was afraid so she agreed."

"As time pass by, she realized that she was being selfish so she told me at the café. When we went outside, a girl holding a sword or blade or whatever the fuck was that. Her moves were barely noticeable so I didn't noticed she already stabbed Celia."