31

Sunghoon felt like he was about to pass out. His body was numb, not feeling anything anymore at all.

Brightness was what he sees as the numbness took over his body.

He felt that someone was shaking me. He must've have passed out due to the slapping he have received earlier.

"Sunghoon! Wake up! Stop screaming!" It was Chan who was waking him up.

Sunghoon felt he was catching his breath. He felt like he ran miles and miles because of the exhaustion he was feeling.

His vision which were blurry earlier was now coming back to normal. He can see clearly. He looked around and scanned the room he was in. It was his and Jake's room.

"Ch-Chan hyung?" Sunghoon stutteringly muttered as he saw him.

"Finally you're awake. I was in a call with someone then you started screaming. I was worr-" Chan was cut off when Sunghoon hugged him tightly.

"Hyung. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. This is all my fault." Sunghoon said as he started to cry.

All the guilt he was feeling decided to come out and he had no choice but to let it out. He was clearly guilty of what happened to Jake. Because of him, he was in danger, that lead him to his death.

"Sunghoon, I understand you. You didn't expected Jake to do that. So am I, I didn't expected him to do that too. He probably just wanted to prove you how much he loves you." Chan said to calm Sunghoon down.

"Hyung, I can already see that he loves me so much. He didn't need to do that. I wanted to make him see how much I love him too but I can't do that anymore." Sunghoon replied, still sobbing.

"What do you mean you can't show him how much you love him?" Chan asked as he was patting Sunghoon's back while hugging him too. He wants Sunghoon to feel comfort and calm about the situation that is happening.

"Hyung, he's dead. His mom that never became angry towards me was angry. She slapped me until I passed out. She blamed me for Jake's death." Sunghoon said, having a hard time to mention the death of his love.

"Sunghoon, don't let your nightmare ruin you. Jake is alive. He's at the hospital remember? You've been asleep for 13 hours or so. I didn't wake you up because you might be having a good rest but I should've wake you up because this is the result."

"W-what?"

"It's already 3 in the afternoon, Hoon. You were asleep all day. Didn't even ate anything. Maybe because you have an empty stomach, you had a nightmare. Well technically, a 'daymare' since it's not night."

"I-i'm just dreaming?" Sunghoon shakily asked.

"Yes, don't cry so hard. Jake's mom just called me and she said that Jake might be waking up anytime soon so we should be there asap."

"So Jake's not yet dead? And his mom isn't angry at me?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yes. Everything that you said wasn't real. Just your imagination or nightmare. Go shower and I'll meet you downstairs so we can eat." Chan said as he broke the hug and wiped Sunghoon's tears.

"Thank you hyung! I thought all that happened was real. There was a coffin and Jake was lying there. I'm happy that it wasn't true. Thank you for waking me up hyung. That nightmare was traumatic." Sunghoon said as he immediately hugged Chan again.

"Of course Hoonie. I'm your hyung. I'm like a real brother to you, Jake, and Jeongin. It's my responsibility to take care of you all." Chan said as he kissed Sunghoon's head and he smiled.

(don't ship them please even though I suddenly shipped them because of this hahaha, they already have boyfriends in this ff though so no)

"In speaking of Jeongin, how is he doing hyung?" Sunghoon asked.