22

"Hey Jakey, wanna shower with me?" Sunghoon asked. "Yah shut up. We have to watch a movie first. Chan hyung said we should watch one before they'll come." Jake said. "Yeah sure." Sunghoon said then rolled his eyes.

"Say ah Hoonie. Just one more then you're done eating." Jake said while spooning Sunghoon some food. "I don't know why you're feeding me when I can try to eat by myself." Sunghoon wondered.

"You're not capable of doing it right now. Your hands aren't that healed yet so I have to feed you whether you like it or not." Jake said and then made Sunghoon drink his iced lemonade.

"Also, here are pain relievers. It'll help you lessen the pain while walking and it'll make you move your hands better." Jake said and fed Sunghoon the pills.

Jake also made him drink water for him to get the meds inside. "Why are you so kind to me?" Sunghoon asked. "Cause you're my bestest friend and I love you so so much my Hoonie." Jake said and Sunghoon blushed.

"Oh why are you blushing huh?" Jake teased.  "W-what? M-me? Blush-ing? Haha no I'm not. The food is just hot probably." Sunghoon reasoned, trying to hide it. "I literally gave you iced lemonade and you're saying the food is hot. Wow." Jake said.

"Fine. You're just so random and you're almost always flirting." Sunghoon said and looked away. "How about I give you something." Jake suggested. "Sure what is it?" Sunghoon agreed.

"This." Jake then hugged Sunghoon by the waist and put his lips on top of Sunghoon's.

Sunghoon was taken aback. But he didn't complain. Why? Because he like it.

Oh how gay have he become.

The started to move their lips in sync until Jake pulled back first and Sunghoon didn't expect for Jake to stop this early. "Yah! Why do you stop? That was so good. " Sunghoon asked. "Oh you want more?" Jake asked.

Sunghoon blushed when he realized what he said. He covered his face in embarrassment.

Yep. He's thirsty for Jake's kisses.

"Nevermind, you know what? Let's start watching a movie. Let's watch 'The Eternals'." Sunghoon said to change the topic. "Sure. Wait a bit." Jake replied then he cleaned the able they ate ate at and washed the dishes.

Sunghoon was about to stand up and go upstairs to the mini cinema, next to Bang Chan's room. It really looks like a cinema but more amazing for them.

Instead of chairs, beds were there but if you just want to sit down, you can turn over the bed and will instantly make a normal cinema seat.

When Sunghoon stood up, Jake stopped him. "Hey, you don't want to hurt yourself, let me carry you up." Jake said. "What? No! I can walk by myself." Sunghoon appealed.

"Come on, you're not that physically healed. Let me carry you." Jake insisted. "No Jake I don't want to bother you." Sunghoon replied.

Sunghoon began walking but Jake didn't listened to him and began carrying him.

"Yah! Put me down Jake. You're probably tired, stop." Sunghoon whined. But Jake did not listen. "No, I want to carry you. I want you to heal faster. You don't want to add more injuries right?" Jake said as he was climbing up the stairs.

"No." Sunghoon answered then buried his face on Jake's neck and bit it. "Ow!" Jake hissed in pain. "What was that for?" He asked. "Nothing." Sunghoon replied naughtily.

They stopped in front of Bang Chan's room when they heard.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
moans and screams?

"mHmHmhm. More on that part hyung please. Fuck that's so good." They heard Jeongin said that. "Feels good? Of course, I'm good at these." They heard Chan answered.