9

"You mean the one and only brat, Christian Bang is your twin? But you two don't even look alike?! Chan you're so handsome and Chris looks like a zombie honestly." Celia said. "I'm not lying. You can even ask Jeongin. We three supposed to be best friends but he have done something that made us all mad." Chan said.

"Yeah Chan hyung isn't lying, they're twins. We don't have pictures though. We deleted everything about him. I never thought I would hear another thing about him again. The last thing we knew is that he's in prison." Jeongin said.

"Can you both explain everything about that Chris? I wanna know why is that and why is this." Celia said.

"Okay so when we were kids, I, Chris, and Jeongin are close friends. We always hang out since we're cousins. We were comfortable with each other. Having each other is really fun, not until Chris watched a serial killer movie. He electrocuted his self and he almost died. It affected his brain and thinking."

"We got him to undergo a therapy and he healed but a few months later his thinking was abnormal again. We then got checked up but the doctor says he's normal so if he's acting weird again, it's his normal thinking and not caused by the shock. We don't know what got into him but he stabbed Jeongin and his mom. Gladly they lived." Chan said.

"I can never forgive him. Mom's condition were very severe compared to mine!" Jeongin said, sad and angry because of the memories coming back. "Easy Jeongin." Celia said calming him down. "So Chan since he's your twin do you know where he lives?" Celia asked. "No, I don't. We didn't have contact with him for years and never wanted to." Chan replied.

"Why?" Celia asked curiously. "Okay listen. Other than stabbing Jeongin and his mom, he's the one who caused the fire in our business building, he put dynamite on our cars making us crash once and luckily survived. He even caused the miscarriage of my mom. I could've had a sister. Mom and dad had enough of him so we disowned him.  Everyone agrees so we did."

"Even after we disowned him, we still here reports of him doing murder and causes trouble everywhere so we put him in prison. It should be a lifetime imprisonment but I didn't knew he got out. I've always held back myself but this time I won't." Chan said. "Hearing all the things he have done, I support you fully." Celia said. "Let's make sure he rots in prison now." Jeongin said.

They were talking about how would they find Chris. They made sure that he'll pay for everything he did. Their conversation was interrupted when a doctor came closer to them. "Friends and families of Sim Jaeyun?"
"Us Doc." The three said in sync.

"Okay so I'm glad to tell you that he's doing good. The cuts were just shallow since he was wearing a thick clothing. He lost a lot of blood though so we need a donor for 1 bag. You can talk to him now, he's already awake. He'll still be staying here for 2-3 days since his body is weak due to the torturing he experienced. That's all, I shall excuse myself now." The doctor said. "Thank you Doc." They said that ran to the room to see Jake.

They barge into the room and they startled Jake. "JAKE! ARE YOU OKAY?! PLEASE TELL US YOU'RE OKAY." Celia shouted and crying while hugging Jake gently. "Of course I'm fine." Jake said then giggled a bit. "Thank goodness you're safe. I'll be sad forever if you're gone." She added and Jake felt touched. "Same here." Jeongin and Bang Chan said. "Come here guys." Jake said opening his arms for a group hug.

"Thanks a lot Chan hyung for taking me to the hospital. I'm still alive because of all of you. Thanks a lot." Jake said tearing up. "You're welcome Jake. We're always here for you." Jeongin said. "Anytime Jakey. And that Chris bitch, I'll beat him up and make sure he rots in prison." Chan said. Jake just smiled and mouthed a thank you.

Jake and Sunghoon's parents then came in bringing them their dinner. "Oh Jake thank goodness you're safe. I can't live without my baby. I love you so much Jakey don't ever leave me okay?" Jayka said hugging Jake lightly. "I love you too mom. Of course I'll never leave you." Jake said. His dad also hugged him and placed kissed on Jake's forehead. "Dad! I'm not a baby." Jake whined. "Well to me and your mom, you're still a baby." His dad replied and made Jake fake angry.

They had dinner there inside the room talking about all the things that happened except for the incident with Sunghoon. Jake is planning to tell them later though. Jake's dad was feeding him since he can't eat on his own and his mom was assisting. It's supposed to be Celia and Bang Chan feeding him but his parents insisted because this prooves them that Jake is still a baby.

After eating, the parents were outside the room talking. Jake and his friends were inside the room. "Uhm Celia, can you call my mom please? I have to talk about something with you three and her." Jake said. Celia nodded and called Jayka. The girls came back in. "What is it you want to talk about Jake?" She asked. "Sit down everyone pleaseu. Don't cut off my talk, especially you Celia." Jake said.

"Yeah I won't don't worry." Celia replied kinda ashamed. "Okay so y'all asked me earlier right if somebody passed or walked by right and I said no. Well, I lied. There's one person who passed by honestly." Jake said. "Well why didn't that person helped you? Didn't you ask for help? Or this person hate you?" Jayka asked and all of them realized.

"So it's Sunghoon?" All of them said in chorus. They laughed realizing that they have the same thinking.

"But won't he reconsider that you're in that situation to set aside his disgust and anger for you? That's just super mean to me." Jeongin said.

"Yeah but he really hates me. He even said mean words to m-me." Jake said then started to tear up. His mom then went to him to comfort him. "It's okay Jakey. Would you mind telling us what he said to you?" Jayka asked. "Y-yeah sure."

"He said that I should die. I should burn in hell. He said I'm a faggot, I'm a bitch. And he also said that because of me, a lot of people thought that both of us are in a relationship since I keep him company. He said he don't want his name to be ruined by a gay person like me." Jake said while crying and sobbing.

"Guys, are all the things he said true? Am I really a faggot? Am I a bitch? Should I really die and burn in hell?" Jake asked kinda shouting while crying.

"No Jake don't listen to him. His opinion doesn't matter since he doesn't value and care for you. We, your true friends and family will accept and love you for who you are so forget everything what Sunghoon said okay?" Bang Chan said to comfort him. "Thank you hyung." Jake said.

"I've been thinking about this for some time now and I want to tell you this. I want to avoid Sunghoon as much as possible." Jake said and the others were kinda shocked and confused. "I thought you won't ever avoid him? You're always worried about him right? What if something bad happens and ablablabla." Celia said.

"Yes I'm still worried but I think he doesn't deserve my sweet actions for him. He didn't value it for a bit." He said sadly.

"So what do you want to do?" His mom asked. "Uhm Jeongin, will you help me?" Jake asked. "Of course, always for anything but, what help do you want exactly?" Jeongin asked. "I want you to help me comply all the things I need once I'm out of the hospital." Jake said. "Why? For what? What are you gonna do?" Jeongin asked confusedly.

"I'll transfer to your school."

.

A/n:
     Will his mom agree to his choice?

What would be Celia's reaction if her best friend leaves her?

I kinda sensed that a lot of people are waiting for an update since this story already hit a thousand reads so thank you everyone, I wrote this to kinda celebrate even if I'm typing with one hand since my other arm is hurting☠️

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Be sure to take care of yourselves, always be safe and make sure to eat well!

Too lazy to proof read all the chapters so please figure out mistake by yourselves.