10

"Mom is it okay if I transfer schools please? I really want to avoid Sunghoon as much as possible." Jake said. "Of course honey. I'll support your every decision. I'll do anything that makes you happy and comfortable." Jayka said that made Jake smile. "And Celia, I'm sorry if I'll leave you. I'm just doing this for my own good." Jake said kinda sad.

"Don't be sad. I'll transfer with you. I can't leave my best friend alone, can I?" Celia said that made Jake happy.

"Really? You're gonna transfer schools with me?" Jake asked for confirmation. "Yeah I am and no one can change my mind. My parents will agree too for sure." Celia said. "But we can't talk and hang out with Bang Chan hyung anymore." Jake said. "We'll visit him sometimes if we have time then." Celia said.

"I can come with you guys y'know." Bang Chan said. "Really hyung?" Jake asked. "He can live anywhere he wants in the whole South Korea. He have a house in every province, region, or district." Jeongin said. Celia, Jake and Jayka had their mouth open.

"Damn you're so rich." The three said in unison.

"Three million dollars lottery winner things." Jeongin said. "Also Jeongin, can you stay here a little longer? I can get out of the hospital on Wednesday. At that time you can accompany me to the school and get the papers I need." Jake said. "Sure can! Dad will understand." Jeongin said.

After some time talking, Jeongin, Bang Chan,and Celia was forced by Jake to go home. Jake said that they also need to rest, they can come again tomorrow.

Sunghoon's parents also went home. When they arrived at home, Sunghoon was on the couch, looks like he was waiting for them for long. "Mom, Dad, where were you?" Sunghoon asked. "At the hospital, why?" Selena said. "Who did you visit?" Sunghoon asked. "Jake, why?" He asked again.

"Stop asking questions Sunghoon. Don't pretend like you care for him. I heard Jake and Jayka talking. You came by and you didn't helped him. You even wished for him to die? Are you ill? Have you eaten lunch? You weren't like this before Sunghoon. Why are you so mean now? I don't remember raising you this way." Selena said.

Sunghoon was looking down, tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry. I was just angry. I couldn't control myself that's why I said those. I'm really sorry." Sunghoon said.

"Why are you apologizing to me? You should apologize to Jake but you're too late." Selena said. "Why?"

"Because Jake said he never wants to see you again." Selena said then walked towards her and her husband's room. "Can you at least tell me his room number and which hospital is he confined mom?" Sunghoon shouted. "No." Selena replied simply.

"Well fine, I'm gonna find it out myself." He said then went straight to his car.

While driving he realized that he was wrong all the time. Jake truly cared for him. Since the day they saw each other again, Jake was caring and protecting him.

He kept people away from him, for good reasons though, it's for his privacy. Even Jake was gay, he realized that he was still his best friend. His looks maybe changed but his attitude was still the same.

The reason he was homophobic was when his past skating coach told him that he should avoid gay people because they can infect you their gayness and if you're gay then you'll go to hell. Since that day, he became homophobic and start being disgusted by LGBT people.

He should apologize to Jake right away and promise to accept him for who he is and maybe initiate the first move to bring back their friendship again. But Jake wanted to avoid Sunghoon. He had enough already. The words Sunghoon said to him cut deeper than the knife Chris used to stab him.