1

"Have you heard the news?"

"Sunghoon is going back to school!"

"He quitted figure skating to focus on studying right?"

"Best decision he made. Yassss!"

"Let's try to hit on him."

"Let's give him gifts. Maybe he'll notice us."

"I hope I can touch him."

All of these are the things that Jake heard when he was walking towards his classroom. He was annoyed by the girls' blabber about Sunghoon going back to school. Of course he knows, both of them WERE best friends but it was broken because of one incident. Well at least that both of their mothers were inseparable friends. They always hang out despite their ages. He can get some information about Sunghoon including him going back to school.

Jake confessed to his parents that he was gay including Sunghoon's mom. He also told Sunghoon about that on the same day and confessed Jake had a crush on him. He freaked out and ran away. Jake was left alone and feeling hurt. He cried and went to his mom and his best friend's mom. He told them what happened. Sunghoon's mom immediately went to Sunghoon to reprimand him.

Jake and Sunghoon's parents ship the both of them so the two being together will be "cute" they said.

Sunghoon's mom told him that being gay is not bad. Love has no gender. It's not in the law that you need to be imprisoned if you love someone in the same gender. Be who you are and don't be afraid but Sunghoon didn't listened. He sticked to his idea which is being gay is wrong.

The best friend's parents can't do much about it. They just even wanted for the least, bring their friendship back but Sunghoon requested his mom to train him in figure skating. He quitted school and focused on it for 6 years. In the time of those 6 years, even an hour, a minute, or a second, Jake and Sunghoon never seen each other.

When Sunghoon's mom told Jake the news, he was really excited to meet him again. Sunghoon can't avoid him anymore since they both go in the same school. Jake thought of bringing back their friendship. Starting over again and have fun together throughout the school year.

Jake already arrived at his classroom and sat on his chair. He was just scrolling through his instagram, looking at some pics of Sunghoon.

Sunghoon blocked Jake's number and in all social media platforms so Jake just made a new one just to see the older's photos. Looking at it makes him more in love with him. "What a fine man you've grown Sunghoon." Jake thought.

Well, Jake was, you could say, full gay. He wears make up. Wears thick lipstick and make himself look like a feminine. Has a ten inch hair and preferred to be called "Jackie". He always acts like a girl to get attention from other men but whoever hits with him, he can't love him like Sunghoon. Even his attitude was like this, Jake was still virgin and hasn't had his first kiss. He wanted it to be romantic rather than lustful.

While scrolling, Jake heard screamings of excitement. He then immediately knew that Sunghoon already arrived. He then ran outside immediately to pick up his best friend since they were classmates and they share the same classroom.

He saw Sunghoon wearing their school uniform. He immediately knew it was Sunghoon despite wearing mask and shades. A lot of girls were raging towards him and ask for his picture, autograph, etc.

Jake saw him uncomfortable. Sunghoon was so he dashed through the crowd and went to Sunghoon's side. "Step away bitches. He doesn't need to be in photographs with your ugly faces. Leave him alone. Let him enjoy his first day of school. Fuck off and give this man privacy before I call the principal saying you don't give him privacy." Jake shouted making the people around shocked. Jake when angry is, not, the best thing you should encounter. They just went away and chattered with each other. Obviously gossiping about Jake's attitude.

"Come with me Sunghoon. I'll lead you to our classroom." Jake said smiling to Sunghoon. He just nodded and follow the younger. After some time of walking, they arrived to the classroom where some students are sitting, waiting for the teacher. "Don't even think of getting close to Sunghoon. We all know he's famous but he's also a person. Give him privacy and don't disturb him. Understand?" Jake said and the other students were heard with choruses of 'yes, we understand'.

It was the first day of the second semester. Sunghoon wanted to start at the first semester but he couldn't catch up since he joined the Olympics and the opening of the classes was also the day of the Olympic Figure Skating. Jake led Sunghoon to an unoccupied chair and made him sat down. "Thank you for what you did. I really appreciate it." Sunghoon said smiling to Jake while he took the covering in his face off. "No worries. You can always count on me Hoonie." Jake said. "Uhm sorry but that nickname, only Jake can call me that." Sunghoon said. "I know, and it's me. I'm Jake. Don't you recognize me?" Jake confusedly asked.

"Sorry but I only know one Jake and most importantly, he's a BOY."

A/n:
       God! I wrote this a month ago and thought this wasn't saved. I just got a notification from wattpad if I will continue writing this so I was like, whut? It's saved?

So I published it just to ask some readers if should I continue this or just delete. I forgot the plot I made so I'll try my best to relocate it in my memory.

If ever I'll continue this, I'll finish 'Detectives' first.

BTW if you're reading this and liking it, thank you.

Please comment or just vote to let me know if I should continue this haha.

And just sharing, I ain't done with my exams yet so update for 'Detectives' will be on Monday.