17

Flashback
(Sunghoon's dream while resting.)

"Ouch! I told you to keep holding. Now I have a wound on my elbow!" Sunghoon whined as he fell off from the skate board.

"I also told you to believe in yourself and focus. You keep glancing at me!" Jake replied.

"C-cause I was signalling you to h-hold me!" Sunghoon reasoned while stuttering.

"Don't worry I'll hold you next time. Right now, let's go home and I'll treat that wound." Jake said as he helped Sunghoon to stand up then picked up his skateboard.

The two arrived at Jake's house and he treated Sunghoon's wound. He put some alcohol on it and Sunghoon can't help but shout a little due to the sting.

"Ow! Don't do that!" Sunghoon shouted.

"Yah! I'm helping you don't stop me. It hurts but it'll make your wound healing faster!" Jake replied shouting then the two laughed.

After wiping the blood off and applying alcohol, Jake prepared a band aid to cover it but before that, he kissed the wound.

"Yah! Wae?! You're disgusting!" Sunghoon said but was flustered by Jake's action.

"That's not disgusting! It's to heal your wound quickly. I cleaned that so it's not dirty." Jake explained then smiled. "Don't tell me you're gonna do that everytime I get a wound." Sunghoon said.

"I'm telling you that I will and you can't do anything about it." Jake said and kissed the wound again.

Sunghoon didn't said anything, he just blushed and smiled.

end of flashback/dream

Sunghoon woke up and saw Jake....kissing him??!

Sunghoon opened his eyes and Jake noticed it so he pulled away.

"J-jake? A-are y-you......k-kissing me?" Sunghoon asked while stuttering.

"Not really but yes I am. Remember I told you to always kiss your wound to make it heal faster? You must forgot but I didn't. But yeah, I kissed the side of your lips since it's wounded." Jake said who was having an awkward feeling.

"What a coincidence. I dreamt the day he said that to me. He really keeps his words. What a trustworthy friend." Sunghoon thought.

"J-jake?" Sunghoon called the older and the older averted his gaze to Sunghoon. "Yes Hoon?" Jake replied. "I know this is weird but can you do that again?" Sunghoon said straight forward and fast but Jake understood.

"O-okay?!" Jake didn't know why Sunghoon wanted that but it's for his friend so he did.

Jake leaned in closer slowly and Sunghoon was closing his eyes. Jake then slowly kissed the side of Sunghoon's lips.

Jake pulled back but a hand grabbed his nape and got his lips smashed on top of Sunghoon's.

Jake's eyes widen but then he felt Sunghoon's lips move and he unknowingly moved his too.

Two 'friends?' clashing their lips together.

Sunghoon didn't knew why he thought of doing that. He remembered some times of their childhood, specifically the time he kissed Jake and he felt good by it.

Sunghoon wanted to feel that good feeling again. Probably that's the reason why. No one knows, even him, where did he get the guts to kiss Jake.

Jake was shocked when he felt Sunghoon's lips against his. His eyes even widen when it happened. When be felt Sunghoon's lip move, it felt good so his responded to the kiss and moved his lips without him realizing it.