4

"God where did you put that gay dummy? I'm tired of finding him. Where could that bitch be?" Sunghoon was talking to himself. He searched literally the whole campus and still no sign of Jake. That made him more worried.

He decided to hop on his car and roam around, hoping to spot Jake. He was roaming the streets around the school but still Jake wasn't there. He was really worried and now panicking. Sunghoon just drive and drive hoping to see Jake. He didn't really mind the direction he's going to. He's just worried.

On the other hand, Jake and Celia already finished shopping. "That was fun Celia thanks for bringing me with you. Thank you also for buying this hoodie for me." Jake said. "You're welcome Jakey. See you tomorrow at school?!" Celia said. "Yeah see you! Bye and take care." "Goodbye as well Jake. Be safe now."

Jake was on his phone. His mom texted him and asked if he and Sunghoon is already on their way to the Park's residence. Jake has no idea what his mom is talking about. His mom just told Jake to go to Sunghoon's house since they were invited to have dinner. 

Sunghoon was now near the mall. He was thinking maybe Jake could be here. He didn't saw Jake so he decided to leave. He was furious because his mom will scold him if he won't let Jake come with him. He drove fast but someone was crossing the street and he almost hit him. It was Jake.

Jake was angry to the driver. Jake went to the window of the driver's seat and knocked. "Hey you! Watch where the fuck you're going. You almost hit me." Jake said. Sunghoon on the other hand was happy that he found Jake. He thought that he's safe from his mom's reprimanding. He then went outside his car and went to Jake.

"S-sunghoon?" Jake stuttered. "Jake where were you? I was worried." Sunghoon said then hugged Jake.

Jake was shocked. Earlier, the older was mean to him and now, he's sweet and caring? How and what? Jake didn't hugged back tough, he doesn't want Sunghoon to be uncomfortable. "Yeah yeah I get it. What's with the sudden hug?" Jake said.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Sunghoon said then broke the hug. "You didn't answer my question yet? Did you fall for me already?" Jake said then winked. "No eww. You know what? Bye!" Sunghoon said then went inside his car. Jake then waved Sunghoon goodbye too.

Jake then continued walking to the side of the road to wait for a taxi. Sunghoon followed him and called him. "Hey where do you think you're going?" Sunghoon asked. "Home? Mom told me that your mom invited us for a dinner at your house but I know you don't want me there so I'll just head home." Jake said. "Get inside. You should've told me to wait when I went inside my car. That's how it works." Sunghoon said. "D-did I heard that right?" Jake asked. "Yeah you did now hurry. We're very late dummy." Sunghoon replied.

"Tell me you're not joking please. Won't you get mad? You've hated me since that day. Why are you so being nice now?" Jake asked. He was shocked and confused. "Ask more questions then I'll change my mind." Sunghoon replied. Jake hurriedly went in to Sunghoon's car. He sat on the backseat. Even if he really love sitting in the front, he thinks that he'll make Sunghoon uncomfortable.

When Jake closed the car door, Sunghoon drove faster. He knows that his mom is already very worried for him since it has been an hour when she called him. His mom texted and called him but Sunghoon's phone was inside his bag and was on silent. The ride was silent but Jake sang suddenly.

🎵
Don't be afraid to catch feels
Ride drop top and chase thrills
I know you ain't afraid to pop pills
Baby, I know you ain't scared to catch feels
Feels with me
🎵

"Why are you singing that song? I'm not catching Feelings for you." Sunghoon said. "Bruh you're too assuming. That song is really good so I sang it. What's wrong with me singing it? Don't tell me you're really catching feels with me." Jake said smirking.

"Do you want me to drop you in the middle of the road?" Sunghoon asked. "Well I'm not afraid but please no, I'm hungry." Jake replied. "Then keep quiet." Sunghoon said. "Won't you answer my question? Are you really catching feels with me?" Jake asked again.

"No! I told you to stop because you have a bad voice." Sunghoon said and smirked. "Yah! What did you say?" Jake asked. "Ugh I can't believe that this gay in my car is also deaf." Sunghoon said and chuckled. Jake just rolled his eyes and went back in scrolling through instagram.

Jake never dared to speak again. He really hates arguments so even though you tease him or bully him, he's just calm and pretends not to be affected when the truth is he really is. They arrived safely to Sunghoon's home. Jake went out the car after Sunghoon. Both of them walked inside with Jake five steps behind Sunghoon.

Sunghoon opened the door and he met his worried and kinda angry mother. "Yah Park Sunghoon I've been calling you a lot of times why aren't you answering and why did Jayka (Jake's mom) said that Jake isn't with you? Why didn't you let him ride your car? Sunghoon we talked about- oh, Jake, there you are." Sunghoon's mom, Selena, said.

Selena then hit Sunghoon's arm. "You didn't told me he was behind you, now you got scolded." She said. "You should've just waited. I wont go home without him. You made me promise to take him with me." Sunghoon replied.

"I hope you'll accept him Hoon. Even if he's like that, he is still the Jake that you've played with when you were kids. Don't you treasure those memories with him? Selena asked. "Whatever." Sunghoon replied then rolled his eyes. His mother just face palmed herself in disappointment.

Sunghoon then proceeded to the dining table and found his father, and Jake with his parents. Sunghoon sat between his parents. He avoided Jake, the reason is very obvious. They ate, talked and laughed together except for Sunghoon. He was just listening to them and not joining their conversation because Jake was there. He hates him, just for being gay.

'You know what Jake. You're really handsome if you're a man. Go back to your older self and I'll gladly be your friend again.'
Sunghoon thought.

A/n:
        Sunghoon, you can't force someone to change the way you wanted them to be.

BTW another chapter here. I'll update if I have free time because I think once a week update is not enough. Thank you for reading. Have a good day!