14

"Attention everyone!" The teacher shouted to get the students attention as they were chatting with each other. "Here we have new transferee students. They're friends of Jeongin and they came from Seoul. Introduce yourselves new students please." The teacher said.

"Hello everyone, I'm Celia Kim! I hope to get along with everyone." Celia introduced herself.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jaeyun Sim but you can call me Jake. I also hope to get along with all of you." Jake said.

The class smiling to the new students but they did not make any sound since their teacher was very strict, not like the others.

"Okay, so Celia will sit next to Jeongin and Jake, you sit next to the transferee student like you over there." Mrs. Choi instructed.

Celia then followed Jeongin while Jake went to the new student's empty chair beside him.

Jake glanced at the new student who was looking down.

"He's cute. I'll befriend him." Jake thought.

He then offered his hand to the male student beside him, he thought that he may or may not get a hug since people from Busan love hugs.

"Hi! My name is Jake. What's yours?" Jake said.

The guy accepted Jake's hands and shook it and after that, he kissed the back of his hands. "How are you feeling Jakey?" The guy asked as he looks at Jake who was shocked.

"Sunghoon?!" Jake said. "Yeah it's me." Sunghoon said and smiled.

Jake jolted out the classroom and startled the other students. "Mr. Sim, where are you going?" Mrs. Choi asked but Jake didn't heard it as he was running.

Jeongin and Celia were curious why Jake suddenly left the classroom. The two then looked back and they saw Sunghoon.

"Sunghoon?! What are you doing here?" Celia asked. "Uhm, attending school?" Sunghoon replied. "I mean why did you transfer here and how did you know?" Celia asked. "Mr. Lee told me so I followed you guys." Sunghoon replied.

"Can any of you three tell me what's going on?" Mrs. Choi asked. "Of course Ms. we will. This Sunghoon guy here wished Jake to die just because he's gay." Jeongin said out loud accidentally.

Jeongin didn't meant to say it out loud. Even if he hates Sunghoon a bit, he wouldn't do things to probably make Sunghoon embarrassed.

"You're homophobic Mr. Park? Please grow up. We're already in a new generation. You can be whatever you want. Being gay or lesbian or whatever doesn't hurt anyone." Mrs. Choi said.

Sunghoon just stayed silent at his chair and looked down. He received a lot of death glares from all the people in the classroom. He'll be dead already if looks could kill.

"Mrs. Choi, may we go out to follow Jake?" Celia and Jeongin asked.

"Yeah sure go. And class dismissed ready, I'm not in a good mood to teach." Mrs. Choi said and everyone was happy to have a free time.

Jeongin and Celia went out and immediately dialed Jake's number. Jake immediately picked up. "Jake, where are you? We know what happened." Jeongin said on the phone. "I'm at the cafeteria." Jake replied. "Okay stay there, we'll be right there." Jeongin said then they went there.

"Jakey! There you are!" Celia said and went beside Jake. "We were worried why but now we understand." Jeongin said and hugged Jake.

"Why does he have to follow us? What does he want?" Jake asked them.

"Well we're not Sunghoon so we can't answer that." Celia said and earned a glare from Jake.

"Great help. I'm very relieved and comforted." Jake said sarcastically.

"Sorry Jakey but we really don't know. What we know is that he's back at our room and embarrassed." Celia said and laughed. "What?! Why? What did you guys do?" Jake asked.

"Well I accidentally said the reason why you avoided Sunghoon out loud and I also said he's homophobic. Mrs. Choi said that he should grow up since we're already in a new generation." Jeongin said and scratched his nape.

"I gotta use the restroom, wait for me here." Jake excused himself.

Sunghoon on the room was crying. He was ashamed, embarrassed. He also heard some gossips about him like 'he's a popular guy, a figure skater, he should be a good example. Why is he like that?'.

He knew he deserved it but he's really ashamed. He regrets some decisions he have made. He can't do anything but cry out of embarrassment.

He was guilty of what he have done to Jake. If only he didn't let his anger control him. If only he didn't believed his skating coach. If only he cared for Jake's personality and how good he is to him even though he was mean to him.

If only he was true to his feelings back then.

He was sobbing quietly when someone tapped his shoulders and offered his hand.

He lifted his head and can't properly see who it was since tears are covering his eyes but he just accepted the hand. That someone then dragged Sunghoon out of the classroom and led him to an empty hallway.

"Sunghoon, why did you follow us?" It was Jake. "Jake? I'm so sorry Jake. I'm really sorry. Even though you'll never forgive me and won't accept my apology, I want you to know that I'm really sorry." Sunghoon said who was crying more.

"I can't forgive you right now Sunghoon. To be honest, I was really hurt by what you said and I'm afraid that you'll hurt me by your words again that's why I avoided you." Jake said as he hugged Sunghoon and drew circles on his back. Sunghoon just buried his face on Jake's chest.

"I don't know if you'll believe me or not but I promise that I'll never hurt you again. I want you to know that I'm regretting all the things I've done. I want to tell you all the truth about the past." Sunghoon said.

"Now is not the right time Hoon. Maybe tomorrow I'll talk to you. Please take care of yourself right now Hoonie, remember Jakey always love you." Jake said.

"Jake I have a question." Sunghoon said to Jake that was about to leave him. "What is it?" Jake asked. "Despite the things I've done to you, why are you so nice to me? You're just calm and you even comforted me right now. Why is that?" Sunghoon asked.

"You forgot my promise didn't you? Back then when we're kids, I told you that no matter what will happen, even if we become enemies, even if we hate each other, I'll always love and care for you." Jake said and proceeded to walk away.

"I do love this man, I should've fought my love for you back then too."
Sunghoon thought and smiled.

A/n:
Some of their childhood flashbacks will be on the next chapter.

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed reading and your Christmas. I hope y'all are happy and well. Stay safe and eat and stay hydrated!

-not proofread-
(all the chapters aren't though😂)